With the planned Eurovision week continuing, the EBU are helping to fill the void left by Eurovision 2020’s cancellation with the second edition of the Eurovision Song Celebration tonight. The show will see all of the songs from the secomd semi-final being played in their planned running order for the contest, alongside various extras and features such as the ‘fan recap’ and reactions from the artists of 2020 and YouTube creators.
The second semi-final would have seen the following acts taking part, including showcases of the below prequalified nations;
- 🇦🇹 Austria – Vincent Bueno – Alive
- 🇨🇿 Czech Republic – Benny Cristo – Kemama
- 🇪🇪 Estonia – Uku Suviste – What Love Is
- 🇬🇷 Greece – Stefania – SUPERG!RL
- 🇮🇸 Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – Think About Things
- 🇲🇩 Moldova – Natalia Gordienko – Prison
- 🇵🇱 Poland – Alicja – Empires
- 🇸🇲 San Marino – Senhit – Freaky!
- 🇷🇸 Serbia – Hurricane – Hasta la Vista
- 🇦🇱 Albania – Arilena Ara – Fall from the Sky
- 🇦🇲 Armenia – Athena Manoukian – Chains on You
- 🇧🇬 Bulgaria – VICTORIA – Tears Getting Sober
- 🇩🇰 Denmark – Ben & Tan – Yes
- 🇫🇮 Finland – Aksel – Looking Back
- 🇬🇪 Georgia – Tornike Kipiani – Take Me as I Am
- 🇱🇻 Latvia – Samanta Tīna – Still Breathing
- 🇵🇹 Portugal – Elisa – Medo de sentir
- 🇨🇭 Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Répondez-moi
- 🇫🇷 France – Tom Leeb – Mon alliée (The Best in Me)
- 🇪🇸 Spain – Blas Cantó – Universo
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom – James Newman – My Last Breath
The show is set to include features and performances from the artists of the second semi-final, as well as ‘fan recaps’ of the songs much like in the first part, with the Eurovision challenge “Switch your Genre” as part of the interval act in the show.
The shows will also see reactions from YouTube creators to the songs, with the show set to begin on YouTube at 21:00 CEST here;
Will #YOU be watching part two of the Eurovision Song Celebration tonight? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!