Panic stations everyone – it’s finally that time of the year! Tonight is officially the first live show of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 live from the International Exhibition Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine!
18 countries will perform live on television across Europe and worldwide in the hopes to secure one of ten golden tickets for Saturday’s grand final, and we can assure you we’re in for a great show tonight!
Here are the 18 participants in tonight’s semi-final;
- ?? SWEDEN – Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- ?? GEORGIA – Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith
- ?? AUSTRALIA – Isaiah – Don’t Come Easy
- ?? ALBANIA – Lindita – World
- ?? BELGIUM – Blanche – City Lights
- ?? MONTENEGRO – Slavko Kalezić – Space
- ?? FINLAND – Norma John – Blackbird
- ?? AZERBAIJAN – Dihaj – Skeletons
- ?? PORTUGAL – Salvador Sobral – Amar pelos dois
- ?? GREECE – Demy – This Is Love
- ?? POLAND – Kasia Moś – Flashlight
- ?? MOLDOVA – Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma!
- ?? ICELAND – Svala – Paper
- ?? CZECH REPUBLIC – Martina Bárta – My Turn
- ?? CYPRUS – Hovig – Gravity
- ?? ARMENIA – Artsvik – Fly With Me
- ?? SLOVENIA – Omar Naber – On My Way
- ?? LATVIA – Triana Park – Line
There will also be clips of three performances from the Big 5 who are prequalifiers to the final; Spain, United Kingdom and hot favourite Italy.
The show begins at 21:00 CET (22:00 EET) and will last roughly two hours.
We will be live from the press centre for the final dress rehearsal at 16:00 CET and will be around after the show for reactions and coverage of the winners’ press conferences, so make sure #YOU stay tuned to #escYOUnited for all of the latest updates from Kyiv!
This is your last chance to vote in our poll for who you think will qualify, so make sure to make your vote count before tonight!
Who are #YOU rooting for tonight? Let us know on social media and our forum!