Our annual Ranking Game is back. This is where you can vote for your favorite Eurovision songs on a weekly basis.
Our readers award points Eurovision Style to their favorite songs. At the end of the week we will tally up the points, post the results and reset the game to keep the ranking current.
This week’s Results are in. This is how our readers have voted.
Detailed Results: CLICK HERE
What has changed?
– The Top six remain the same. Slovenia continues to crush the competition with another landslide victory. Then the rest of the countries are pretty close to another and anything could change.
– Albania enters the Top 10 for the very first time. It’s been steadily climbing and managed to push even more songs down in the ranking. Can they continue with this?
– On the other hand, Edurne’s fans left her in the dark a little bit this year as she dropped quite a bit and almost got kicked out of the top 10. Can Spain recover or is this only the beginning of a downward spiral?
– Latvia lost their Top 10 spot for the very first time which is disappointing but that can change. It’s up to you, they’re still in this.
– The Biggest Winnners are:
1. Iceland: It’s been a roller coaster ride for them, dropping then climbing, then dropping again…..this has been a really good week for Maria though as she is the highest climber of the week.
2. Belarus dropped significantly when the revamped version was released but it seems like that the fans are coming around and embracing is as they improved their score significantly.
3. The Netherlands has been really a lot of support lately but something happened and “Walk Along” is climbing the charts for the first time in weeks.
4. Hungary is leaving the Bottom 5, is this a good Omen?
– The Biggest Losers are:
1. Russia was the biggest climber last week but that only lasted a week as Polina is almost back at where she started.
2. What happened to Romania? The score got cut in half and we don’t know why people turned their backs to the song but this was a rough week for Voltaj as they drop nine ranks and are the biggest losers of the week.
3. Armenia is not doing well at all. As a matter of fact, they almost finished last. They won the tie breaker and find themselves in second to last place. All that work for nothing?!?!
– After a couple of weeks, Portugal is back in last place. Does that mean no Final for them??
Now we’re doing our weekly reset which means you’ll get to vote again. Please use the Eurovision point system (12, 10, 8 etc).
1. Click HERE and post your votes (you need to be logged in)
2. Send a Message with your votes HERE (you need to be logged in)
3. Post your votes below (via Facebook). The deadline is Saturday, April 11th, 2015 at 23:59 CET. The results will be posted the following day.
Please read our rules first though as you cannot vote for your own country here, either.