It’s back! The (in)famous ESC United “Expert” Panel is returning once again! While we don’t claim to be professionally qualified to judge anything, we certainly have strong opinions, so our staff and editors got together to review all 41 of the songs taking part in the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 which will take place in Tel Aviv, Israel this May. Which song are we going to pick as our overall favorite, and will #YOU agree with us or decide on a different winner?
Azerbaijan failed to qualify for the very first time last year and they certainly don’t want to repeat the disappointing results this year. The broadcaster once again selected the act and song internally and it’s Chingiz that’s going to represent his country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel, the name of the song is ‘Truth’. The ESC United also told you the truth of the song as well as our scores. You can watch the official Preview Video of Azerbaijan HERE
Watch our video to get our detailed thoughts and scores and don’t forget to vote in the poll. What score do you give to the Azerbaijani entry? Will the reader’s results differ greatly from ours? We’ll find out soon enough. You can find the team’s individual score in the video description box.
Please continue the conversation on our Forum HERE
Current ESC United Team Ranking:
- AZERBAIJAN: Chingiz – Truth 7.62
- ALBANIA: Jonida Maliqi – Ktheju tokës 7.00
- HUNGARY: Joci Pápai – Az én apám 6.87
- BELGIUM: Eliot – Wake Up 6.73
- NORTH MACEDONIA: Tamara Todevska – Proud 6.43
- GERMANY: S!sters – Sister 6.19
- UNITED KINGDOM: Michael Rice 6.03
- FRANCE: Bilal Hassani – Roi 5.38
- CROATIA: Roko – The Dream 4.53
- BELGIUM: Eliot – Wake Up 7.07
- ALBANIA: Jonida Maliqi – Ktheju tokës 6.89
- FRANCE: Bilal Hassani – Roi 6.54
- NORTH MACEDONIA: Tamara Todevska – Proud 6.19
- GERMANY: S!sters – Sister 5.38
- CROATIA: Roko – The Dream 3.92
- HUNGARY: Joci Pápai – Az én apám Ongoing
- UNITED KINGDOM: Michael Rice – Bigger Than Us Ongoing
- AZERBAIJAN: Chingiz – Truth Ongoing
You must be logged in to post a comment.