Serbian national broadcaster, RTS, has just published all of the 24 competing entries for this years edition of Beovizija.
24 acts have now been divided into two semifinals and the producers decided on the performance order.
Among the competing entries there is a variety of songs, from ethnic songs over ballads to mid tempo and pop bangers.
Just like we mention before, there are quite a few of returnees – Ivan Kurtić, Sanja Bogosavljević, Neda Ukraden, Amvon sisters, Bane Mojićević, Bora Dugić, Ivana Jordan, Nenad Ćeranić, Hurricane (Ksenija Knežević) and Ana Milenković.
Here are the participants of the first semifinal that will be held on February 28th:
1. EJO – Trag
2. Milica Mišić – Kiša
3. Ivan Kurtić feat. Mistik Cello – Sabajle
4. Thea Devy – Sudnji dan
5. Karizma – Ona me zna
6. Andrija Jo – Oči meduze
7. Sanja Bogosavljević – Ne puštam
8. Marko Marković – Kolači
9. Srđan Lazić – Duša i telo
10. Neda Ukraden – Bomba
11. Amvon duo i Bilja – Raj
12. Igor Simić – Ples za rastanak
Here are the participants of the second semifinal that will be held on February 29th:
1. Lift – Samo mi kaži
2. Bane Mojićević – Cvet sa Prokletija
3. Bora Dugić & Balkubano – Svadba velika
4. Bojana Mašković – Kao muzika
5. Naiva – Baš, baš
6. Rocher Etno Bend – Samo ti umeš to
7. Lazar Živanović – Puklo je nebo
8. Ivana Jordan – Vila
9. Nenad Ćeranić – Veruj u sebe
10. Hurricane – Hasta la Vista
11. Ana Milenković – Tajna
12. Milan Bujaković feat. Olivera Popović – Niti
You can listen to all the songs by clicking the link of the respectful semifinal. Six songs from each semifinal will qualify for the grand final.
The grand final of Beovizija 2020 is scheduled for Sunday, March 1st and the winner will be selected by the equal mix of jury and televote.
In the coming days we will continue to bring you exclusive interviews with Beovizija participants.
Last year Nevena Božović won and went on representing Serbia in Tel Aviv. Who would #YOU like to win this year and represent the country in Rotterdam?