She was the youngest producer and editor at Radio Belgrade at the age of 16. During the 90s, Lana, with her band, was one of the most popular performers. Lana is also one of the most respected artists in the country, as she composed and produced more than 400 songs for many famous singers in Serbia. At Beovizija she will participate with the song Jača od svih, which means “Stronger than everyone.”
Can you tell us who is Lana in two short sentences?
– I am someone who you should certainly meet. Fun is guaranteed.
What were your first thoughts when you found out that you will participate at Beovizija?
– Finally!!! It seemed that everyone deciding about my qualities retired, though…
What’s a typical day like for you?
– It’s like the movie Groundhog Day. 😀 If you haven’t seen it, you should do it as soon as possible.
Would you be so kind to tell us something interesting about yourself? Something that isn’t commonly known?
– I love to play ping pong, flipper, pool, various card games, yahtzee, and the rest of free time I like to spend in chilling and laughing.
How would you describe your song in a few words?
– Suggestive psychotherapy.
What’s your first Eurovision memory?
– I was 7, and I was living in Stockholm. I fell in love with the festival, and I’ve been watching it ever since, just like everyone does with the FIFA World Cup.
Your favorite Eurovision song?
– Waterloo by ABBA.
And do you have any kind of a message for Eurovision fans from all around the world?
– I would love if the whole world was thinking like you!
We hope you enjoyed getting to know Lana and that you tune in to Beovizija next Tuesday, February 20th. What do #YOU think of her entry and chances at Beovizija? Sound off on social media and on our forum!