Tonight Festival da Canção kicked off in Portugal, the first semi final included six songs which were halved in order to determine the first three finalists for Saturday’s Grand Final.
The six acts competing tonight were:
- Rita Siedi – Lisboa, Lisboa
- Leonor Andrade – Há um mar que nos separa
- Filipa Baptista – A noite inteira
- Yola Dinis – Outra vez primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu tens uma mágic
- Adelaide Ferreira – Paz
After the televoting and the jury had voted the three finalists were announced as:
The audience voted for:
Leonor Andrade ‘Há um mar que nos separa’
Yola Dinis ‘Outra vez primavera’
With the Jury members voting:
Gonçalo Tavares ‘Tu tens uma mágica’
Meaning these three songs have qualified for Saturday night’s final. Another three songs will qualify in the Second Semi-Final on Thursday night.