Lithuania’s Prabandom iš naujo national selection process is one step away from selecting its 2023 contender. Ten finalists from the first two heats competed in tonight’s second semi-final round, the top five progressing to next week’s national grand final (the full broadcast from LRT is here).
Several familiar faces were on the jury tonight, including Eurovision 2019 winner, Duncan Laurence, and two former national champions: The Roop frontman, Vaidotas Valiukevičius, and 2022’s spooky disco diva, Monika Liu.
Beatrich placed first after the voting with the highest jury ranking, but the public was feeling decidedly gossipy and awarded their 12 points to MoonBee’s “Rumor”. The finalists after the jury and public votes are here with the top five joining last week’s top five in the national final on February 18th:
- Beatrich, “Like a Movie“: 20 points (12 jury, 8 public)
- Paulina Paukštaitytė, “Let Me Think About Me“: 18 points (8 jury, 10 public)
- Monika Linkytė, “Stay“: 17 points (10 jury, 7 public)
- MoonBee, “Rumor“: 17 points (5 jury, 12 public)
- Mario Junes, “Do What You Do“: 12 points (7 jury, 5 public)
- Gebrasy, “Saw Your Ghost“: 8 points (6 jury, 2 public)
- Matt Len, “Midnight Train“: 8 points (4 jury, 4 public)
- Antikvariniai Kašpirovskio dantys, “Sėdi ir važiuoji“: 5 points (1 jury, 6 public)
- Agnė, “New Start“: 6 points (3 jury, 3 public)
- Luknė, “Paradise“: 3 points (2 jury, 1 public)
Prabandom iš naujo will conclude Saturday, February 18th, with the national final. We will be watching!
What do #YOU think about Lithuania’s national selection finalists? We want to hear from #YOU! Join our forum site HERE, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and Discord.
You must be logged in to post a comment.