She is the youngest contender in the Montenegrin national final this year, but that does not mean that she lacks experience. Lorena participated in the popular regional show Pinkove zvezdice, where she made it through all the way to the final. This Saturday she will perform her song Dušu mi daj (Give me your soul) in Montenegro’s national final.
Can you tell us who is Lorena in just two sentences?
– First of all, Lorena is a modest, spontaneous and simple teenager, but equally aware of her talents and other qualities that she possesses.
What were your first thoughts when you found out that you will participate at Montevizija?
– I was so happy and excited that I was jumping all around. To be honest, I was expecting it, but I became aware of it and that I have to sort it all out and to start with my rehearsal seriously.
What is a typical day like for you?
– My day is the same as almost every highschooler’s, full of chores, classes and exercises and of course spending nice time with my friends. Also, I try my best to set aside some time for myself to do some of my favorite things.
Would you be so kind to tell us something interesting about yourself? Something that isn’t commonly known.
– Hmm… Well, people aren’t aware that I am taking opera singing classes and that I’ve already won some prize at state competitions. Who knows, maybe I will become a professional opera singer one day!
Your first Eurovision memory?
– My first memories come from the the band No Name. They had an amazing song, and they were very successful at Eurovision that year.
Your favorite Eurovision song?
– There are a lot of them, but this time I will have to say – Euphoria by Loreen from Sweden.
Do you have any kind of a message for Eurovision fans from all around the world?
– My message is that they should always support young people, quality and positive energy, because, for us newcomers, they are the biggest support and motivation to aspire and the best.
Be sure to catch Lorena at Montevizija, Montenegro’s national final, this Saturday, February 17th!
Are #YOU excited to hear her perform at Montevizija? Let us know on social media and on our forum!