Another night full of nationals finals, but the Melodifestivalen: Heat 4 was just completed and the qualifiers are here!
First and foremost take a look at the running order of today’s heat together with the artists and songs that competed today, and they truly deserve a round of applause for their countless hours of rehearsing and preparing for this big moment:
- Kiana — “Where Did You Go”
- Signe & Hjördis — “Edelweiss”
- Smash Into Pieces — “Six Feet Under”
- Mariette — “One Day”
- Emil Henrohn — “Mera mera mera”
- Axel Schylström — “Gorgeous”
- Loreen — “Tattoo”
Two rounds of voting were used to determine tonight’s results. After the preliminary round, the song receiving the most public votes was selected to advance directly to the final (DTF). And that was Loreen who seemed very emotional when announced as the first qualifier and probably due to the incident that occurred during her performance as someone tried to jump on stage and sabotage her; later on, she reappeared and began singing again from the start which was totally fair.
In the second round of voting the final qualifiers were announced. As we know votes are presented in the Eurovision style (1-12 points) with the only difference that the votes are being categorized by age groups.
- Loreen – “Tattoo”
- Smash Into Pieces — “Six Feet Under” with 79 points, DTF
- Kiana — “Where Did You Go” with 69 points, Semi-Finalist
- Mariette — “One Day” with 56 points, Semi-Finalist
- Axel Schylström — “Gorgeous” with 55 points, NQF
- Signe & Hjördis — “Edelweiss” with 27 points, NQF
- Emil Henrohn — “Mera mera mera” with 26 points, NQF
The Semi-Final (Second Chance) take place on the 4th of March with the final in Stockholm following the week after.
Are #YOU happy with the qualifiers from Heat 4? Let us know down below in the comments, on social media @ESCUnited, on our Forum, or on our Discord!
You must be logged in to post a comment.