The fourth show of the Lithuanian selection show “Eurovizjos” is over. Initially two people were supposed to be eliminated tonight but due to a voluntary withdrawal by Milita Daikeryte we only had to say goodbye to one performer. The unlucky person was Tadas Juodsnukia who was performing “Factory Hearts”. That means we are down to Seven.
The qualifiers were:
- Edgaras Lubys – This Time
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – Take My Love
- Mia (Vilija Pilibaitytė) – The Right Way
- Vaidas Baumila – Not Perfect
- Monika Linkytė – Flying
- Jurgis Brūzga – No More Tears
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Feel My Love
This selection marathon is far from over. The next elimination show is on next Saturday at 20:00 CET. Be there or be square.
In the meantime you can discuss the Lithuanian NF HERE.