Latvia’s new national final will be Supernova 2015, and the twenty acts and their songs selected to take part in the inaugural show have been announced today by LTV.
The performers and their songs can be found below!
- Aminata – Love Injected
- Antra Stafecka – It’s the Night
- Atis Ieviņš – Catfish
- Dima Milenin ft. Kamilla – Colours of Love
- Elektro Folk – Dieva dēli
- Euphony – Home
- Framest – Ziemā
- Gunārs Gaumigs – Life Lines
- Katrīna Bindere – Run to You
- Katrīna Cīrule – Bass
- Lana Švilpe – Lions
- Linda Ķaukule – Save Our Love
- Markus Riva – Take Me Down
- Minta – Nefelibata
- Mārtiņš Ruskis & Ginta Kreivkalna – Debesis
- Ornella – Angel
- Riga Metro – High Heels
- Rihards Bērziņš – Your Eyes
- Signe – Sweet Girl
- The Stones – Free Your Mind
Supernova 2015 will take place over four shows leading up to the final on February 22nd 2015. Latvia will be seeking a song that can bring them back to the Eurovision final for the first time in seven years – can one of these songs finally do it?
What do you think of the selection? Let us know your thoughts below or join the discussion on our forum!