LTV has now revealed which 20 artists are set to take part in Supernova 2016, the programme designed to choose Latvia’s representative for Eurovision 2016.
Amongst the artists include Justs Sirmais, the previously rumoured candidate with a song written by Aminata; Samanta Tīna, who has previously taken part in various Latvian selection shows and both ElektroFolk and Markus Riva who made it to last year’s inaugural Supernova final.
The full list is as follows;
- Catalepsia – Damnation
- Crow Mother – Demons
- DVINES – Set It On Fire
- Edvards Grieze – New Day
- ElektroFolk – Miracle Drums
- Iluta Alsberga – On Hold
- Ivo Grīsninš-Grīslis – We Are The Light
- Justs – Heartbeat
- Markus Riva – I Can
- Marta Grigale – Choices
- Marta Ritova – Not From This World
- Mārtiņš Ruskis – Still Holding Stars
- Miks Dukurs – Paradise
- MyRadiantU – We Will Be Stars
- Paula Dukure – Look In The Mirror
- Rūta Dūduma – Being A Friend
- Samanta Tīna – The Love Is Forever
- Samanta Tīna – We Live For Love
- Sabīne Berezina – My Inspiration
You can now listen to all 20 songs on Soundcloud HERE.
Supernova’s elimination stages will begin next weekend as the first ten performers in the first heat where four qualifiers will advance to the semi-final on February 21st 2016.
Which song is your favourite in Supernova 2016?