Following their appearances across Europe, the and at the Glastonbury Festival last month, the Eurovision 2022 winners will embark on a 13 city tour of North America starting on October 20th and ending on November 6th. A portion of proceeds will go to relief effors in Ukraine, and will be split between both the Help Heroes of Ukraine and Gate to Ukraine funds.
The tour is another effort by the band to raise funds for Ukraine’s military, as the band previously hosted an internet auction for their Eurovision 2022 trophy and raffled off frontman Oleh Psiuk’s pink bucket hat. Through both sales, the band has raised nearly 1,234,029.50 euros for the war effort.
The band will be coming to 11 cities in the United states, with two stops in Canada. The dates and locations are listed below, and tickets can be purchased online here. Most general admission tickets run from $65-85 US, or $75-95 CAN, and some venues are still running pre-sale promotions.
- October 20th – Seattle, WA (Club SUR @ 8 PM)
- October 21st – San Fransisco, CA (City Nights @ 8 PM)
- October 22nd – Denver, CO (Venue TBD @ 9 PM)
- October 23rd – Los Angeles, CA (Avalon Hollywood @ 8 PM)
- October 27th – Dallas, TX (Granada Theater @ 8 PM)
- October 28th – Houston, TX (Decorum @ 9 PM)
- October 29th – Philadelphia, PA (Venue TBD @ 9 PM)
- October 30th – New York, NY (Melrose Ballroom @ 8 PM)
- November 2nd – Washington, D.C. (The Howard Theater @ 8 PM)
- November 3rd – Miami, FL (Sport of Kings @8 PM)
- November 4th – Chicago, IL (Concord Music Hall @ 8 PM)
- November 5th – Montreal (Theater Plaza @ 9 PM)
- November 6th – Toronto (The Opera House @ 8 PM)
What to expect from the tour
The band will be likely be performing their Eurovision 2022 entry “Stefania” alongside a number of their pre-Eurovision singles and album releases. It is currently unknown what songs will comprise the band’s tour set, but the official press release states that “a set of 13 songs” will soon be heard in North America.
Many other Ukranian artists have announced tours across North America such as Sergey Babkin, Lyapis Trubetskoy, Alyona Alyona and Jerry Heil ft. KOLA, Tina Karol, and a Chicago4Ukraine benefit concert on July 30th.