The first heat of this year’s A Dal took place this evening, as ten acts took to the stage to impress the jury and the Hungarian televoters.
The ten acts that took part in this evening’s show were;
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj!
- Konyha – Százszor visszajátszott
- László Váray – Someone Who Lives Like This
- Rozina Pátkai – Frida
- Barni Hamar – Wasted
- Olivér Berkes – Világítótorony
- Timi Antal ft. Gergő Demko – Kedves Világ!
- Nomad – A remény hídjai
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék
- DENIZ – Ide várnak vissza
Following the awarding of points from the jury and the televote, the first five qualifiers decided in a 50/50 split were;
- Gergő Szekér – Madár, repülj! – 41 points
- Konyha – Százszor visszajátszott – 38 points
- Timi Antal ft. Gergő Demko – Kedves Világ! – 39 points
- Nomad – A remény hídjai – 35 points
- Gergő Oláh – Hozzád bújnék – 41 points
The remaining five acts faced another public vote, with the winner receiving the final berth in the next round. In the end, it was the last song of the night that received this last spot; DENIZ with “Ide várnak vissza” (which received 34 points in the first round and finished 6th overall anyway).
Next week will see ten more acts fight to make it through to the semi-final stage, so stay tuned to #escYOUnited as we bring #YOU further updates from the Hungarian selection!