P.S. Why is Drake's accent a bit...French? :eek:
DaFlo
DaFlo
Because he love the Greece!

fly me out to greece .. :sneaky:
Nicholas123
Nicholas123
I guess you like the Greece as much as Drake. :mrgreen:
Since you missed the last one, I was thinking of having another Feimir night tonight! xcheer
whiteshoes
whiteshoes
Sure, I'd love to join you :)
(no idea if you get a notification when I answer on your comment on MY profile. We will see xD)
Stargazer
Stargazer
Yup, you get notifications for that too! Hope to see you there later! xheat
beautiful pic sis we miss you
tuorem
tuorem
Thank you dear, I miss you too xheart I'll be back soon hopefully.
Edweis
Edweis
J'espère bien xheart

(yeah sis I'm squatting your post)
  • Love
Reactions: tuorem
anaraqueen
anaraqueen
I'm glad you are alive and well though! We will be waiting sis xheart
  • Love
Reactions: tuorem
Would you like to Feimir later this evening? xheat
MARCOMEN
I'm not feeling well :(. I have a headache, I probably need some rest. What about tomorrow? :)
Stargazer
Stargazer
Aw I see. :( I can't tomorrow, I'm afraid. Hope you'll feel better soon. xrose
MARCOMEN
Ok I can feimir today but I definitely won't stay long.
boris where the hell are your song writeups :(((
BorisBubbles
BorisBubbles
I'm kind of over Eurovision at the moment. Consider the ranking hibernated - I will revive it once I feel up to it and I WILL finish it. Just not now.
hello hai visual kai

I haven't seen y'all since forever here!! How you doin'? What were your faves this year?
RainyWoods
RainyWoods
Ohh hey, how's it going!? Hope you've been well.

My number 1 this year was Slovenia, and I also loved Georgia, Latvia, San Marino, Macedonia and Albania (until they fudged it up a bit with that revamp). What were your faves?
OMG hey sissssss! Happy birthday to you as well, can't believe we are still slaying harder than ever - despite the corona crisis xheart Hope you have a good year filled with joy xheart
Happy birthdaaaay! Wish you all the best! A good day you know to be born (I know it on 1000% ) XD
Hola! xkiss I'm really happy for your win in WV! Sorry this time I didn't offer my help in case you wanted to host, but I'm not feeling very healthy lately, so it would be irresponsible from me to commit with something and someone when I'm not sure I will be able to do it :( I hope you can host though, and find a good help for that!
Top Bottom