Contact us

New profile posts

IzNaCza.jpeg
2mlyo1d.png

Έχει γεράσει πάρα πολύ ο Καρβέλας. :eek: Έγινε viral η συγκεκριμένη φωτογραφία, όπως καταλαβαίνεις (είναι παρμένη από έναν αγώνα που πήγε να δει προχθές) και σοκαρίστικα όταν τον είδα. :eek: Ο πανδαμάτωρ χρόνος, που λένε και οι αρχαίοι. :p
lilka
lilka
Οσο για την Αννούλα, εννοούσα σε άλλη φωτο από τον αγώνα.
Για τα μποτοξ το είπα για πλάκα, καθόλου υποτιμητικά - ξέρω ότι κάνει, αλλά δεν φαίνεται πολύ, δεν της χαλάει το πρόσωπο όπως σε πολλές άλλες...
Nicholas123
Nicholas123
Μ' αρέσει που επανήλθες με διευκρινιστικό post, ώστε να μην αφήσεις καμιά "σκιά" σχετικά με την Αννούλα, ότι δλδ έγραψες έστω και κάτι αρνητικό γι' αυτήν. χιχι.
lilka
lilka
Αφού ανθρώπινα είναι όλα αυτά, όχι αρνητικά! Συνεχίζει να είναι το είδωλο μου στη μουσική αλλά είναι και γενικά πολύ κομψή γυναίκα. Παράδειγμα προς μίμηση για τις συνομήλικες της αλλά και για 30άρες σαν εμένα. Για να δούμε πως θα καταντήσει η Φουρεϊρα στα 65…
I couldn't help but see you're going to the ball!!!! I'm going too. What date??
Teaisloveable
Teaisloveable
That sounds like the perfect way to get ready for Gaga! xcheer
HarryUK
HarryUK
Did you have fun???? Omg I got so close to Gaga!! 5 people from the left catwalk where she did Lovegame & i got some amazing videos. I only cried twice too
Teaisloveable
Teaisloveable
It was amazing!!!! Wow is all I can say, definitely worth waiting for.
That's mad! Glad you enjoyed yourself too
Bring on the next album and tour! Hopefully sooner rather than later :p
Read the latest articles, information, & insights on SEO, business, digital marketing, technology, and more. Check out our guidelines to contribute a guest post.Visit Here
Once you login you will be welcomed with host of features unquely designed just for your family. the features which are meant to be uesed by you and destined to be passed on to your new family members and futere generations.
hi Gera I miss you sm

Since you have the same avatar for both .com and .net and you're more active here, may I ask who's on it :D I have my suspicions but I don't want to be wrong the first time I would be saying them lol
  • Like It
Reactions: Gera11
Gera11
Gera11
Hiii Orore, long time no see. It's Joshua Bassett :D
BernadetteCydonia
BernadetteCydonia
My suspicions absolutely wrong then hahaha. Looks like a nice fella :)
(Long time no see for you too Gera xheart hope you're doing well)
Top Bottom