Contact us

New profile posts

Hey,

Gringotts has withdrawn from NSC. We mentioned this in WLSC 219 thread and updated our own thread title.
WL list apparently hasn't been updated. Thank you for the mention xcheers

Take care.
Nevermind! :lol: You might have gotten a notification from me, because I thought there was a wrong link for Spain in the thread, but Chrome must have acted up on me and thought I was clicking on the banner next to it. It's all good! xfacepalm
After watching Eurovision, I came to the conclusion - the main thing - to apply eyeliner correctly. And smear as thickly as possible.
Eurovision song contest
Finland really gave us a song like songs we grew up it. Cool!
Why did you laugh at my post? They have there show revealed tonight, I was just wondering when.
mauve
mauve
I misunderstood you then! I thought that you KNOW that they will be performing tonight. I laughed because you wrote:

Will their performance be posted on YouTube after the Semi Final or before? :giggle:

How can it be posted BEFORE the semi when they will perform DURING the semi? ;) I thought it was a joke from you! So - sorry! It was a misunderstanding.

And let's have a happy semi! xheart

mauve
  • Like It
Reactions: Rob
mauve
mauve
PS: "Perform" ... I meant "show" the videos of course!
What 😲?
Rob
Rob
I'm fevering with Ukraine because they could be 1st but Italy is near, please don't take it Personal but its unbelieveable catchy 😨
Rob
Rob
But Denmark is growing on me 🤩
do you per chance have a twitter
esc87fan
esc87fan
I do. If you want to follow my Eurovision account, the handle is SebalterCanada
BernadetteCydonia
BernadetteCydonia
I figured because I've seen people on Twitter primarily using the Eurovision Picrew
Since you wrote your signature...

Ooh lala wae wae andwae andwae~
popavapeur
popavapeur
haha so true and Chuu being insanely popular now it's gonna be "Chuu and the pussycat dolls" but girl can sing that's for sure
Loindici
Loindici
Don't forget 2Jin getting 20 seconds of lines
popavapeur
popavapeur
Well you're right the albums are basically Kim Lip, Heejin and Chuu and crumbs for the others
Hey please check the WFSC April thread, Mr. Spock is trying to reach you for your votes
Eulaliya
Eulaliya
I have sent my votes to him thankfully :)
  • Like It
Reactions: Gera11
Top Bottom