Contact us

New profile posts

Snippet of Colonia's song from Croatian NF is out :eek: (both Colonia's new singer and ex-singer are participating)
Jukica
Jukica
Hey Hele!

I hope that you are doing well! xrunhug
Hele.
Hele.
Heey... Well honestly not so well :cry: Thank you for thinking of me xrunhug how are you? Have to talk to you vis pm
When you will start Top Eurovision songs countdown ?
RainyWoods
RainyWoods
San Marino xgoddessWould you be happy to see Valentina one day return with Serhat? I think this is my Eurovision dream and it would bring San Marino fans so much joy to see the two icons back as a team. Whatever happens though this year, I'm a bit nervous. I've loved/enjoyed their songs since 2012 now. I don't ever want to stop.
LastDreamer
LastDreamer
Why you doubt in it ? If this happening that I give 90 % for San Marino maiden win in my ranking. As you know I'm not ageist and think that 40+ year old man and dame easily can record a perfect duet, possibly they even have more chances for it than guy and girl from younger generations. "Don't Let Me Down" was perfect piece of music art, but the second country in the ranking of wrong choices selected Banshee. :)
LastDreamer
LastDreamer
Serhat's song was my mother's main favourite in 2019. From 2012 year my marks for San Marino were 9-7-8-4-5-5-5-4. Zero (!!!) negative marks in last 8 years. Estonia, UK and Germany each had one "3" points score. The other countries were worse.
Ur a LEGEND for that signatute btw. So much love, respect and appreciation to you xheart #KeepResisting #Nononononononononono Stay unlimited Vlad!
Fierro
Fierro
O.M.G. :love::love::love:
Yes, justice for #NoLimits #Gluboko.
Luv u xrose
Top Bottom