Contact us

☀️ WLSC205 🔷 Alasanti, Solentoya 🔷 Voting DDL: 04 OCT 21:00 CEST ✨

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
schedule-banner.png

Welcome back to Solentoya for the Waiting List Song Contest. This time taking part in our 2nd city, the
modern metropolis that is Alasanti. A city at the centre of renewable technology and high tech industries.
A city where if you work hard enough, anything is possible. The future of Solentoya welcomes all of you.

SCHEDULE
Confirmation :: 28 SEPT
Show :: 29 SEPT - 04 OCT
Results :: 05 OCT

CONFIRMED {19}

PYR.png
EFF.png
TAD.png
SOL.png
UTO.png
KIM.png

BIG.png
END.png
TAN.png
UUS.png
ban.png
GRI.png

ROS.png
SZI.png
ilb.png
svo.png
ous.png
moi.png

nbs.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Doğukan Manço feat Funda
Yüzleşme

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
After some restructuring at the national broadcaster RTVTD, we can happily announce that Tamausia & Deltannor will take part in WLSC 205 xcheer

≋≋ Tamausia & Deltannor ≋≋
Marie Reim - SOS

DenizESC

Banned
Zk1tIi8.png

so guys, it's been years since i joined this forum and i was always so active, sometimes in a way that might have annoyed some people :ROFLMAO: sorry for that. it wasn't the best couple years overall for me at all and I'm trying to get my life together more now, in this time I could be less active/online here. So here is kind of a #goodbye entry </3 but not really, im still here!! but won't be in most contests probably for now, since im close to be banned from the NSC waiting list, i think its the perfect chance to end my career with class. xqueenbitch

(good)bye, love u xheart

Uto

Veteran

so guys, it's been years since i joined this forum and i was always so active, sometimes in a way that might have annoyed some people :ROFLMAO: sorry for that. it wasn't the best couple years overall for me at all and I'm trying to get my life together more now, in this time I could be less active/online here. So here is kind of a #goodbye entry </3 but not really, im still here!! but won't be in most contests probably for now, since im close to be banned from the NSC waiting list, i think its the perfect chance to end my career with class. xqueenbitch

(good)bye, love u xheart

Priorities are priorities. You will be missed though. Cy8er, Elif, Hinoi... You made some glorious moments happen.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tv-sol1.png

ARENA ANNOUNCED

Venue.png
The Coca Cola Arena has been announced as host venue for this upcoming edition of WLSC. Initially the decision was between this and 2 other venues in Alasanti however the central Location of the Coca Cola Arena, some sponsorship money and connections to hotels etc made it the ideal location. With a Capacity of around 17,000 people it also meant that expenses wouldn't run too out of control while keeping a large sized audience. As well as this venue, a 'fan zone' will be constructed in the Haia square nearby to the Arena where people will be able to interact with the entrants in regular events and eachother while also being able to watch it live on a big screen. All of this easily accessed via the central subway line, buses or tram.

rejected-venues.png
The other 2 venue choices were both rejected for multiple reasons. The first being the Ciotola del sole del cielo. While also located to the centre of Alasanti and the home of the Alasanti Pegasus football team, it was ultimately rejected as it was considered too big and expensive. With a capacity of 60,000 while it would have made a great place for a huge event the concerns over it seeming too empty or being able to fill the seats were too great, as well as potential scheduling problems with the football season in Solentoya. The final choice was the Miral Point Arena located close to the docks and sea front on the outskirts of Alasnti, With a similar capacity to that of the Coca Cola Arena (18,000) it was the main contender and had much going for it, such as good transport links connected to the centre and the beach front hotels. It was rejected as the choice due to concerns the venue wouldn't be finished in time. The Arena being newly built, there was still a lot of landscaping and local infrastructure work going on that may not have been finished in time.

Uto

Veteran
ENDÓRË
Kids Alive - BOKURA NO BOUKEN

Sound quality is bad here, at certain points it's almost unbearable. It's probably a song you've grown to love through a version with at least decent sound quality. For me to enjoy it I would prefer a version with better sound. There are versions on YouTube that have better sound, but you would have to sacrifice the video clip (par exemple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQLlGzJXu7c).

Top Bottom