Contact us

Zombira

Who should go to NSC 56?

• Total voters

aletem

Re: Zombira nsc 56 mininf

In Caelum Fero got my vote! It is a great piece of work. The beginning is superb! :cool:

SpZ

It seems that only adiemus and sub focus have any chances and they are quite close so keep on voting. Also the nsc 57 song has been selected, in fact it was selected around 2 months ago. (yeah it is pretty much a useless spampost to get my topic up again)

94ayd

All 3 are weird, hahaha! I voted for the last one.

SpZ

Re: Zombira nsc 57

NF for nsc 48:

The Dreams - Under the sun

Nena - 99 luftballons (2009 version)

The Automatic - Steve McQueen

M.I.A. - XXXO

Rise Against - Swing Life Away

The song with the best (or least bad) comments in this topic will win. Simple as that.

No Name

Re: Zombira nsc 58 nf

The Dreams or The Automatic for me!

Hard choice between those two, but I think I'm gonna jump on the The Dreams-bandwagon like the two above. "Under the sun" has been a grower for me since it was released and even though I wasn't really obsessed with it in the beginning (to say the least) I absolutely love it now. Awesome band which, after having won the WC-spinoff, deserves to enter real NSC once and for all!!

Honorable mention goes to Rise Against

Last edited:

ronny1988

'The Dreams - Under The Sun' and 'The Automatic - Steve McQueen' are great songs !! both songs would have be highly chances for points from vps ;)

Keko

Interesting voting style.

Well my best wishes go to M.I.A. who I really love as an artist. This song is quite different and unique, yet very modern and catchy. Bonus points for video too. =P
But everyone is ''voting'' for The Dreams. D= So I'm gonna say they suck, 'cause I love M.I.A. a lot more. XD

And by the way, your signature is made of win! xheart

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Rise Against is clearly the best. The raw acoustic sound that the song uses is just unbeatable when used like this. The Dreams would be a boog choice because they took part in the NSC World Cup spinoff. However, i'll admit that Under the Sun is a superb song :p

Top Bottom