Contact us

Zombira

Who should go to NSC 56?

• Total voters

SpZ

Re: Zombira nsc 53

And nsc 54 goes in a bit different direction...

1. Sheila Chandra - Shanti, Shanti, Shanti
[youtube:2m6i6nch]rw_H8n7ZQEY[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

2. Deep Forest - Night Bird
[youtube:2m6i6nch]5-jlDg3DiLA[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

3. Gaby Kerpel - Danzteka
[youtube:2m6i6nch]73VLT-QwJOw[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

4. Cirque Du Soleil - Pageant
[youtube:2m6i6nch]vVLXYGIUrSU[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

5. Good Charlotte - Once Upon a Time: The Battle of Life and Death
[youtube:2m6i6nch]b3gRyrZF0x8[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

6. Rahbani brothers - Al Nadda
[youtube:2m6i6nch]__29A8qWkrc[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

7. Cirque Du Soleil - Steel Dreams
[youtube:2m6i6nch]7kpcq_KNh_4[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

8. Gaby Kerpel - Corredor Final
[youtube:2m6i6nch]taBAtxasWto[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

9. Deep Forest - Boheme
[youtube:2m6i6nch]OLhjpThXG2g[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

10. Alka Yagnik & Ila Arun - Ringa Ringa
[youtube:2m6i6nch]GWwP0u6vvWQ[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

Recap:
[youtube:2m6i6nch]U--LZyjrLFg[/youtube:2m6i6nch]

Voting is in esc style :)

strajker

Re: Zombira nsc 54 nf

It will be hard to vote here, i have 3 songs for which i would give 12 :D

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Plenty of cracking songs, sending my votes now

SpZ

nsc54.jpg

SpZ

The quick video made for the winning entry:

[youtube:7dcgxko5]U0x0u6_ymaA[/youtube:7dcgxko5]

It is kinda randomly put together, but the whole meaning behind the video and the song is that dance can come in many different forms and shapes.

SpZ

Let's remind the current big nsc tourney standings:

aaaa.jpg

Let the 2nd round begin. A good nsc country is more than simply history and has good songs frequently. For that reason in round 2 i'm only using the 3 best songs from the last decade. *begonia might have a bit longer time due to the obvious reasons.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member

Damn, i'm screwed against Zoidiac then :lol: The last decade IS their history after all :p

SpZ

I'm using nsc 44-53 because nsc 54 is half way and it doesnt have many good songs.

Anyway let's get to TaA - Adamsburg

TaA nsc 49 Caravan Palace - Suzy VS Adamsburg nsc 44 Retropop -Pieni Ja Ihmeellinen

SpZ

Suzy got 10 points from me and it is the most i have ever given TaA in the final. Suprisingly enough it is far from the best of TaA and while Retropop got only a low amount of 3 points from me, it is now 1 of my most listen to nsc songs. So a point for Adamsburg.

Next up:
NSC 52 Boom Boom Satellites - Intergalactic vs NSC 49 Hej Matematik - Party I Provinsen

SpZ

Boom Boom Satellites is a great band who i have considered to send to nsc myself too. They are really stylish and slightly have the cool japanese edge. It is a catchy rock song which got 8 points from me. Party i Provinsen is way different. It's a pop song which needs a lot of time to grow. It only got 1 point from me in the nsc, but i have picked it up again recently and the chorus has become übercatchy. So i have to give the 2nd winning point to Adamsburg too.

3rd songs would have been NSC 53 Smola A Hrusky - Jarna Modlitba vs NSC 53 Abe Mao - Free

It would have been a tough battle with both songs coming from 1 edition, but Admasburg would have been slightly better again.

While TaA never sends band songs, they lack a bit in having really great songs and that was the reason they lost 0:3.

SpZ

And the 2nd match between CyGb and Comino.

1st up

TaA NSC 47 Bloc Party - Signs vs Comino NSC 47 Paramore - Brick By Boring Brick

SpZ

Bloc Party - Signs is seriously good song, it might be the song i have listened the most during the last year and i can't get over it. Brick by boring brick is good, but nothing special. 1 for CyGb

CyGb NSC 49 Delphic - Doubt vs Comino NSC 49 Calvin Harris - You Used To Hold Me <--- another semi edition battle in a row.

SpZ

I think that both of those 2 songs are good, but nothing special. Still Doubt is a bit better as i am not so dancy person.

The 3rd songs are

CyGb NSC 51 InnerPartySystem - Heart Of Fire vs Comino NSC 50 Imogen Heap - Headlock

InnerPartySystem has had 3 good songs in nsc. This is the 2nd best of them, which makes it really good. Imogen Heap is original and cool, but it can not match the rock awesomeness of innerpartysystem.

So CyGb won this 3:0

SpZ

I love how the internet crashes at the worst times when people have already written a post :twisted:.

Anyway long story short. Firstly i would thank everyone who voted for Zombiran 45th entry :mrgreen:. As some of you might already know I'm leaving NSC sometime soonish and because of that have had nfs from nsc 53 to cover different aspects of Zombira. The next one will be about metal songs :cool: and most likely will have both old and new artists to the people who have followed my nfs around. I have mentioned before that i will most likely leave after nsc 56, however currently i think that i will stop entering to spinoffs around then and stay in nsc until 59 to become part of the exclusive 50 editions in nsc club. After that i will not straight out withdraw, but rather use the opportunity to take extended leave longer than 3 editions and give nsc a 2nd chance somewhere in the not so distant future. The next edition will also be a small milestone, as it will be the 40th NF i will have. (only selected songs internally on 6 occasions)

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Re: Zombira

I'm glad you're staying until NSC 59 at least :mrgreen: Zombira has had many memorable songs, and i fear that you might be one of only a few people to truly appreciate some of my styles of entries :lol: I hope you'll like my NF this edition, and i will surely vote in yours :p

Top Bottom