Contact us

Zaprya loves you all, see ya some other time :) ♫♫ NSC 174 ♫♫ Akcent feat. Sandra N - Amor Gitana ♫♫ CONGRATS - FORGIVE ME FRIEND (NSC 165)

theditz83

Veteran
Re: Zaprya loves you all :) ♫♫ NSC 174 NF RESULTS POSTED, FINAL ENTRY REVEALED!

Colonia was horribly underrated! As was Elettra Lamborghini. My 2 pointer won, but it is definitely Zaprya style xup

Delighted you'll take part in Congrats 17 as well. Personally I'd go for Anitta or Đông Nhi, but the choice of course is yours ;)

Ewigkeit

Veteran

Oh no, I thought the deadline was 23:59, I'm so sorry! :( [MENTION=4374]Jukica[/MENTION]

Rmetr0

My fave is 2nd, so close...
And 1 pointer won. But good luck anyway with this song ;)

As for Congrats 17. My fave would be Smith & Thell, but they already did well in NSC, so I think Anitta would be a great choice :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Forgot how much of a banger Poison was xheat

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Re: Zaprya loves you all :) ♫♫ NSC 174 ♫♫ Akcent feat. Sandra N - Amor Gitana ♫♫ CONGRATS - TBA

Since we already saw that Zapryan NSC entry is all about (gypsy) love, it is time to find out Zapryan Congrats entry! xcheer

First, a few more guests joined us to celebrate Zaprya in NSC, so let's hear them first. :D There are some songs very dear to me which are not the most iconic Zapryan entries, but still very good. xcheer

Marie-Mai - Conscience (NSC 126)

Paulini - Fireman (NSC 82)

Sandra Lyng - Play My Drum (NSC 129)

Claire - Friendly Fire (NSC 148)

NONONO - Masterpiece (NSC 157)

Radio Killer - Lonely Heart (NSC 67)

Inna - 10 Minutes (NSC 57)

Sharon Doorson - High On Your Love (NSC 102)

Porcelain Black - Mama Forgive Me (NSC 101)

Antonia - Jameia (NSC 92)

And I will mention a few songs for the end which weren't so lucky (DNQ or very low in the final) :( but that deserve a shout-out xcheer

Kat Krazy feat. elkka - Siren (NSC 107)

September - Party In My Head (NSC 76)

Audrey Napoleon - Poison (NSC 89)

Marina Kaye - Freeze You Out (NSC 137) - I still don't understand how this finished in bottom 3 (25th) :eek: probably wrong semi since it was 6th in REJU

Severina feat. Ministake - Uno Momento (NSC 118)

I probably forgot some of the songs, but I don't wanna make this much longer than it already is. And as for Zapryan Congrats entry, in the end I decided to give a chance to one of NSC entries very dear to me and it iiiissss ...... :D

So, hopefully you can forgive Zaprya for leaving :D and at the end I just wanted to give a shout out to some of my NSC friends (some are still here, some are not, I will mention active ones to not complicate, but you know which non-active people I mean :D):
[MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION] [MENTION=6452]CypriotGirl[/MENTION] [MENTION=4371]Sean[/MENTION] [MENTION=12894]ClassifiedCat[/MENTION] [MENTION=4426]zechhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=4432]Morty[/MENTION] [MENTION=5471]Splash[/MENTION] [MENTION=5361]Lenalite[/MENTION] [MENTION=8600]VasilijeM[/MENTION] [MENTION=4405]pyryniemi[/MENTION] [MENTION=4370]Liam[/MENTION] [MENTION=5523]Steffan[/MENTION] [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=4376]renzo[/MENTION] [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=4425]sigi[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] [MENTION=4369]berlyda[/MENTION] [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] xrunhug (sorry if I forgot someone, it's not on purpose :()

theditz83

Veteran
Woooo my two iconic Zaprya bops get a mention - Paulini and Sharon Doorson, absolute queens! xheat

Sure you won't be a stranger, but not having Zaprya in the contest will take some time to get used to for sure. Thanks for all the awesome songs and the work that you have done over the years with the contest. You're a living NSC legend Juki-san xlove xcry xrunhug

Top Bottom