Contact us

Youtube videos

ecsstatsfan

7th video from my ongoing Eurovision series is now in Youtube. Austria under observation! Go check it out and leave your thoughts!

ecsstatsfan

Cap here, new Eurovision video is out and this time it's about NETHERLANDS!
Go check it out and leave your thoughts in the comment section :) xheart

ecsstatsfan

Last one from Eurovision Song Contest series is out now!
This video ranks all ESC countries by received point distribution!

DenizESC

Banned
@anaraqueen @DenizESC

Narak x Devrim ft. Lauii debut hit

Expectation:

Reality:

Yesssss that 2nd video i am living 😭 dead.
I will finally get my harddrive tomorrow btw and download FL Studio, will update. Flop or not, the collabaration of the century IS arriving xheat

I believe in win still tbh. We can put the best of both worlds of those vids imo!

PS: just saying escunited @ system doesnt work anymore, i wasnt notified for this 😡 i sense some jealousy from Trece about our collab, trying to sabotage it. Knows Ashley and he would flop next to Narak x Devrim x Lauii

But who wouldnt tbh, they shouldnt take it personal

DenizESC

Banned
Btw that Britney vid is giving me major Fergie vibes but USSR.

Some day we will also sing our national anthems super falsely for millions on national tv and slay. I can speak for myself that I have at least all the talent to accomplish that.

I believe.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@Gera11 what is this witchcraft. First mention I've received in my notifications in like two weeks. I keep coming across people @ing me but I'm not getting notified.

Anyway, that's me driving to Serhat.

LastDreamer

Banned

SaladBreak

I like these walking/driving through cities videos, I was exploring a bit my WV region and found out Savannah, Georgia looks really nice

SaladBreak

for a second I thought this was about the country Georgia :LOL: I was like...huh wow. since when XD

I virtuvisited Tbilisi real quick and it’s not bad, but the traffic is too loud and chaotic in this visit, while Savannah seems chill 🍹

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I like these walking/driving through cities videos, I was exploring a bit my WV region and found out Savannah, Georgia looks really nice

Some Deep South American cities have some great history and architecture. New Orleans is especially great. It's a beautiful city.

Daybreak

Well, it's not a single video but rather a channel that I enjoy and I'd imagine many people liking Eurovision because of all the different cultures would be interested in, Geography Now! The guy running it makes semi-comedic videos summing up all the countries in the world in alphabetical order, with introduction to their peoples, nature, international relations and more; I discovered it through the Estonia video when they were at G or H. The most recent episode is Samoa and I guess several people on this forum might be interested in the upcoming San Marino episode :p

They also make "filler week" episodes on some topic releated to geography, like culturally similar regions, subdivisions/overseas territories of countries, how something politically topical relates to geography (like Catalonia or the Kurds) and even stuff like World Cup and Eurovision (although, being American and not familiar with ESC, he seems to have gotten most of his information about it from the British point of view and there's a bunch of comments telling him there's more to ESC than just gimmicks).

Here's a playlist consisting all the main country episodes so far:

Top Bottom