Contact us

Youtube videos

Genesis

Few of my forum friends know, that I'm a machinima director, and my game of choice is The Sims 3. Currently, I'm working on my biggest project ever, and would like to share with you 2 short teasers I have released so far. Hope you'll like it :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] Hip4Life

Stop! Collaborate and listen amutherfuckasomthing..

Ausesken

I love this reaction to a haircut she doesn't like at all :lol: (watch from 9:30 more or less). She cries/laughs XDD

"I cut myself my hair and the result's fine; I go to a hairdresser and spend 30$ and they do this to me" xrollinglol

DenizESC

Banned
[MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION] 00:31 wow that's literally us xheat xheart 2 independant, modest chicks slaying, posing and fashionably walking through the deserts xlove

Your YT recommended knows your hearts deepest desire. Bless.

"Be the first to witness a land of fascinating journeys. Where in the world could this be? Saudi. #WelcomeToArabia"

Wow I'm completely sold. (Even though just the title of the vid was also enough for me xrofl) Aaaand loooove that they admit no one actually has visited them yet and we'd be the first to take the fascinating journey. xheart btw ironically I recently made a Saudi friend :D

Saudi Arabia>Ibiza

AlekS

Veteran
Oprah interviewing Lady Gaga about mental health and chronic pain.

The news sites took an excerpt about Gaga's next album. To me it was the least interesting part 😃
If you're depressed or just in a bad mood - watch this interview.

Even if you aren't but you used to have such issues in the past (like me, both, also incorrectly diagnosed) it would be like meeting your soulmate.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
his intro is pure gold

also a filler video of his but it's even more gold

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I've been a fan for a while, but I've recently started rewatching old episodes of The Nekci Menij Show, which took over this forum a few years back. Even as the references it makes fade away, it is still hifreakinglarious. The episode below is probably my favorite. Every single line makes me absolutely crack up.

Top Bottom