Contact us

Youtube videos

Eulaliya

Kids from all over Indonesia at their amateur best acts in a biscuit brand audition. Cringe warning at some acts.

EscGeek

Veteran

xrofl3

DenizESC

Banned
Funny Oriental version of the voting process of last Turkish referendum. Sad thing is that it isn't far from reality but still lol.

Eulaliya

One of the cringiest moments in the history of Philippine TV because of the cheap-looking props, effects and acting.
It's been a year since that but still gold :lol:

Eulaliya

Check out the review legend Phelous who makes crappy animated rip-offs even funnier with his hilarious and snappy sense of humour! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] I love how the hippo at 9:04 in the Lion and the King video sounds just like the legendary Tommy Wiseau.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
ESCUnited is a very positive community, but I don't think I'm starting anything by observing that...sometimes there are some arguments. This puts them into perspective.

EscGeek

Veteran

Don't you just love when youtubers you're subscirbed to for non-eurovision related content, start talking about eurovision? :D

Eulaliya

OH GOD I'M SO...SO SHOCKED WHY THIS CAME AT MY DARKEST HOUR... One of the most ambitious crossovers in the planet, move out Infinity War!

Top Bottom