Contact us

Your votes go to…

midnightsun

Veteran
:de: Semi 2

Tough choice. Almost all of my favs are in there. Should I neglect my #1 Poland to spare votes for songs that need them more? What do you think?

My votes go to

:fi: :ee: :az: :mk: :au: (and :pl: maybe)

And yours?

Synergise

I'll be voting for Ireland in the semi. Not sure about my votes in the final, but probably some combination of Sweden/Spain/Ireland/Lithuania/Latvia/Netherlands depending on performances on the night.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Semi 2

:me: :ge: will vote the most for these two

:se: :pl: :ro: can have a vote or two I guess

Final (depending on who makes it of course from these)

:pt: :me: :ge: :ua: will get biggest share of my votes

:lt: :se: :pl: :sl: :es: :ro: maybe one vote each

And then usually as well each year I end up voting for something that's unplanned. Maybe :sm: will be it this year.

HayashiM

Veteran
Semi: most probably all votes for :fi:, I like :se: a tiny bit better but I am sure The Rasmus need my votes more.

Final: majority of my votes will go to :ua:. If the staging proves to be really that good, I could also vote a few times for the :uk:, as in my eyes Space Man is the most winner worthy from the odds favourites (besides :ua: of course). I'll spare a vote or two for :ch: should they make it (which I don't think will be the case), I love the song and feel sad about all the disrespect Marius gets from the fandom. He's such an interesting man, loved his interview on the official Eurovision podcast.

harey

I voted 3 times for Lithuania, 2 times for Slovenia and 1 time for Iceland. It costs 1€ to vote (which I think is really expensive) so I think it was already a lot.

Bobjan FR

I voted lithuania, albania and portugal, because i considered they were not sure to be qualified (and that was the case of albania) and i wanted them.

harey

Yeah same, I voted for those I thought would struggle to qualify. Moldova was my other favourite but they stood out so I thought they would get a lot of televote points.

lilka

Semi 2: :cy: and :fi:
Final: :cy: , :gr: and :fi:

Navn Navnes

Ender up only voting for Portugal, because i thought Ukraine was safe, and i was afraid not enough people would find Saudade, Saudade AS beautiful as i do. Would vote for Finland today if i could vote.

ayzelto

Myself:

From my Spanish number: :pl: :uk: :is: (don't know how many times though)
From my boyfriend's Belgian number: 20x to :es: :p

HarryUK

My SF2 votes will go to :rs: x20

^ I will be at a concert on Thursday so I'm hoping Little Mix have an interlude of songs I don't care for that time well with lines opening lol

My final votes (depending on qualification) will go to :al: x10 :no: x5 :rs: x5
Moldova will now be getting 5 votes lol

Realest

:pl::se: and 1-2 Borderline Qualifier depending on the Performance.

Realest

Semi2: :pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::pl::ee::ee::ee::ee::ro::ro::ro::ro::rs::rs::rs::rs:

Top Bottom