Contact us

Your Top 43

ES2011

This thread seemed to be missing this year now all songs are out! I'm really curious what everybody's top 43 (for now). Feel also free to explain why!

I personally think this year was very disappointing, being even more bland and boring then 2015. I used to complain for years how I wish Eurovision would be a bit more serious and less of a carnivals act. Well, karma hit me hard, giving me exactly what I wanted, bur boring me to death in the process. Ironically it made me even like the few 'carnaval acts' this year I used to despise.

1. :it: Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma
Even after the 'awkward cut incident' I still adore this song and is still a contender for being one of my all-time favourites. It's a light in a very grey and shady year. It's very smart and adresses an interesting topic, unlike most Eurovision songs where it is about peace, politics partying and love. But the real quality is that you don't need to care about any of this because the song is just so uplifting and catchy by itself! It's even the first song to use a gimmick that I don't hate (the dancing ape) which ties in perfectly in the song. Rome 2018? Let's hope, since I haven't been too pleased with the winners the past three years.

2. :be: Blanche - City Lights
Mysterious, haunting and beautiful, that's what this song is. It's one of the few songs this year's that managed to capture a feeling and atmosphere that surrounds you when you listen to it. With a good staging this could do really well, but I honestly don't see it winning. I would however not complain to see our lovely neighbors winning.

3. :fi: Norma John - Blackbird
The same said about "City Lights" can also be said about this song. I had a really though time to decide which one I like more. I chose 'City Lights' because it had more an own style and it was more memorable. But that cannot give anything away to the fact that this song is close to a masterpiece which is again one of the few songs that catches a mood and make you feel strong emotions.

4. :bg: Kristian Kostov - Beautiful Mess
Ok, don't blame me to put three similar songs so high! (slow and ballad-like songs). It's not that I had much to choose from, but among the huge pile of mediocre ballads, a few gems stood out. This song is one of them, it's well produced, memorable, great voice and I love the ethnic folksy influences. Poli really put Eurovision back on the map in Bulgaria!

5. :az: Dihaj - Skeletons
This is what I would call an artist! The biggest problems of many Eurovision is they choose a singer, then choose a bland song to sing. I was desperately waiting for someone with an own distinct style. Thank you Azerbaijan to finally jump of the usual Swedish produced pop!

6. :lv: Triana Park - Line
My initial love for this song has decreased a little, but that doesn't mean I don't like it anymore. The energy of the live performance totally won me over next to the fact its just a good song! I also love the little introduction medley which comes back at the end of the song.

7. :fr: Alma - Requiem
France really shot itself in the foot with the revamp. Where Amir's songs allowed itself to be open to English lyrics, this is definitely less the case for "Requiem", in which the bad pronunciation really does not help. I'm getting used to it by now, but it definitely lost some points with me. Still a good song though.

8. :is: Svala - Paper
Hugely underrated by people who complain it's about Paper. This song addresses deep topics like anxiety, but I guess you need to spell out your message in Eurovision like screaming "Hope" a hundred times....I'll get back to that later. Again I'm cursing the persons responsible who make the Icelandic entries switch to English, but this is a lost battle. It's still a very pleasant song, but I wasn't expecting anything else from Iceland.

9. :by: Navi Band - Historyja Majho Zyccia
Am I the only one who still loves this song? Being chosen so early, I get the feeling it's a bit forgotten around here which is such a waste. This is such a great feelgood song and they really convey it well during their live performance. In this year I will predict this song as a sure qualifier. It can get a bit annoying after a lot of listens, but that wouldn't matter for Eurovision.

10. :at: Nathan Trent - Running On Air
At first It did not leave much of an impression on me, just another singer-songwriter type song. But it relaxes me so much. The music video is my favourite this year and captures the vibes of the song so well.

11. :mk: Jana Burceska - Dance Alone
While not being my music taste and having too many of these type of songs this year, I totally get why so many people love this song. I did not expect it to be this good an I've even caught myself singing along to it. My compliments to Macedonia on this song, which could still grow! UPDATE: jumped from 14 to 11! Just love how modern and catchy the song is in combination with the music video

12. :ee: Koit Toome & Laura - Verona
Eesti Laul is by far my favourite national selection. It's off-beat, original and also qualitatively really high! The only problem is it always end in a very save and sometimes outdated good but middle of the road song. Unfortunately this is the case again this year. The absolute 'fanwank' of the year, there is still a chance this song will not make it to the final. It's still a good song though, I just hoped on something better and different.

13. :dk: Anja Nissen - Where I Am
I don't get this forum sometimes. This is the same type of song and genre as what Denmark send last year, but instead of hating it, now everybody loves it. Why? Because it is Anja Nissen? Anyway, since I also liked Denmark's song last year, it makes sense I also like this one. It's got a small edge over the next song because of the amazing live vocals (including the background singers), but for the rest this song is just fine. Nothing new or innovative, but just a good entry.

14. :ch: Timebelle - Apollo
Same comments as for Denmark, just a good song, which is well produced, sung and performed, but further nothing innovative or new. I would have preferred 'singing about love', that type of song was really necessary this year.

15. :nl: O'G3NE - Lights and Shadows
The same mistake we made with Trijntje, sending singers instead of artists. They harmonization is very unique and will stand out, but the song itself is not anything special if sung by a single performer. It's all about the staging and I'm kind of fearing it, although I don't think it would be as bad as 2015.

16. :pt: Salvador Sobral - Amar Pelos Dois
Best Portugese Entry this decade for sure! I decided not to follow the Portuguese national finals, because when listening to snippits, I already knew all entries would be terrible. But seeing the entire live performance of Salvador after he won, I was positively surprised. It's a very delicate and beautiful song, although he might need to dial down on his stage presence. I know it's part of the act and I'm not saying he should lose it, only dial it back a little bit.

17. :gr: Demy - This is Love
In any other year, this would be around place 30 with me, but I really need this song to be in the contest this year. Just a happy feel good dance-pop song, which makes me feel happy and makes me want to move. Not anything special, but will stand out in this year.

18. :se: Robin Bengtsson - I Can't Go On
Aaaaaand Sweden is back at it again! After one year of a genuine simplistic song, they're back at the insincere, overly produced, overly flashy, overly choreographed europop songs. I would want to call this song "Douchetastic" winning a pretty weak Melodifestivalen year. The problem is that there is real talent behind this, which makes it difficult for me to place this any lower. It's catchy, originally staged and memorable, a definite qualifier for Sweden again.

19. :ua: O.Torvald - Time
There are some enjoyable parts in the song and it's in my genre, but the weak chorus kind of ruins the song for me. The staging is very good though, that's already in place for May.

20. :md: Sunstroke Project - Hey Mamma!
Best Moldovan entry by far! It's catchy, fun, upbeat and reminds me of the good old summer hits. Not to forget.......xbow EPIC SAX GUY. It's still a bit thrashy though, but still a guilty pleasure.

21. :ie: Brendan Murray - Dying To Try
I think Ireland is just participating for the sake of participating. Never in my live have I seen such a middle of the road entry which doesn't do anything to me. It's a shame that they didn't choose a different singer, because the song would've been so much better. Brendan's prepubescent voice is just not doing it for me.

22. :no: JOWST - Grab the Moment
Starts of promising, with a nice vibe and good lyrics, but at the chorus the song kind of unravels. It's such a nice build up that results in nothing. Both the chorus and the "drop" are kind of underwhelming ..... missed potential.

23. :hu: Pápai Joci - Origi
Well, at least the song is interesting. There seems to be a song like this every year, which is totally different from the rest, with some really good elements and some really bad elements. The chaos of the song and the bad elements prevent me from putting it higher and the enjoyable parts of the song prevent me from putting it lower.

24. :rs: Tijana Bogivic - In Too Deep
What can I say about this.......ehhh I like the intro a bit. Ehm It's just a decent song I guess. But this song might the most forgettable for me. My sister shortly skimmed through the Eurovision 2017 quickly and 'sharply' noticed how all the songs sound the same this year. As example she mentioned the similarities between Macedonia, Serbia, Denmark etc. Serbia's problem this year is they send a decent song amoung 30 other 'decent' song, while having nothing to be memorable.

25. :au: Isaiah - Don't Come Easy
Ok, I'm losing my patience with Australia. I know there are so many great artists willing to go to Eurovision, but they always chose the save route and they are getting more boring each year. This song is the embodiment of this year: a well produced, but slow and boring ballad lacking innovative elements to make it stand out from the other 10.000 ballads that have gone before it.

26. :es: Manel Navarro - Do It For Your Lover
So, this is this years "If I Were Sorry". Because you disagree with the winner, but that doesn't mean you have to use it as an excuse to hate the entry. However, I do admit the results of the Spanish selection reeked of corruption, but Manel is the representative you I guess everybody has to deal with it. I'm trying to separate the shady things that happened and look at the entry objectively. With that being said....It's fine, just fine. Feels like one of the 10.000 other 'surfer-bro' anthems I already know and is pretty boring, but is pleasant to listen to. The people wathcing in May won't know the backstory, which makes me believe this song will do better then everybody will expect.

27. :uk: Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You
The most grey ballad of them all and maybe the eh, well not worst but least good entry for the UK. I do have to admit the revamp was an improvement and I feel a lot of sympathy for Lucie, who does everything to make this dull song come to live. I sometimes even feel she is fighting the song itself.

28. :am: Artsvik - Fly With Me
From the two listens after a long wait, all I can say is.....meh. It's definitely not bad, but it just doesn't go anywhere. Over time the song could still grow on me though.

29. :ro: Ilinca ft. Florea - Yodel It!
Romania has always done its own thing in Eurovision and I respect them for that. Doesn't mean it always gets rewarded from me though. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes I love it and sometimes I just don't think anything. That this will stand out this year is a given, it's well sung for it's genre. Most people would would put it high because of that, other would put it low because they hate Yodeling, Rap or the combination of both. For me the Rap part doesn't doe anything and the Yodeling neither. I don't hate it, it just doesn't do anything for me.

30. :ru: Julia Samoilova - Flame is Burning
After going all out last year and losing to Ukraine, Russia has decided to follow the current this year to cause as less controversy as possible. But to be honest I like this entry more then last years, this one at least feels genuine, which I thought I could never say again about a Russian entry. I'm already happy it's not a trashy pop song or a horrendous peace song.

31. :il: Imri Ziv - I Feel Alive
The inferior version of "Golden Boy" for me, but it could be successful in the same way: by being one of the few songs in a boring year that makes people dance.

32. :hr: Jacques Houdek - My Friend
It's a trainwreck, it's an absolute trainwreck, but why am I still enjoying it then?! No song has confused me so much as this one. It's chaotic, cliché and different all in one. It's this high because it's a guilty pleasure of mine to a certain extend, but to the core, this song is flawed.

33. :de: Levina - Perfect Life
"Im bulletproof, noting to lose, I am Titaaaaaniiiiiiuuuuum!!!! Wow, I must be the first to have made that joke, but everybody makes the same joke because there is nothing else to say about the song. I've watched the German national final with my German girlfriend and she just shook her head and wondered how they could have come to such a weird and long selection process with this being the result. We were both praying for Max. He wasn't great, but it would've been the only way for Germany to stand out in the final. With Levina as performer of this mediocre song, all alarms go off that Germany is heading to it's third last place in the final in a row. Again, it's not the worst songs that end last in Eurovision, but the most boring ones.

34. :cy: Hovig - Gravity
I feel kind of bad by putting it this low, because the song is not as bad as the placement makes it out to be. But for me there is just not one element of this song that I can enjoy. It's just there......it's background music.

35. :sl: Omar Nabir - On My Way
One of the most cliché ballads of this year, which is saying something (don't worry the most cliché will be discussed later). Still I had this weird hate/love relationship with this entry. I knew it's flaws, but for some reason I found myself enjoying it and I hated myself for it! After listening a couple more times, I realized the live performance finally ruined whatever likability this song had for me. It just feels so insincere, like he doesn't want to be on the stage and want it to end it as quickly as possible.

36. :cz: Martina Barta - My Turn
When the artist was announced, I wasn't expecting much and my expectations have exactly been met. This underwhelming forgettable song was exactly what I expected from the other work I've heard from this artist.

37. :pl: Kasia Mos - Flashlight
For all that like this entry, I kinda get it. But for me it just feels forcefully showing how 'dark and artsy' you are, while being just another boring ballad.

38. :al: Lindita Halimi - World
The revamp was surprisingly competent, being not better or worse than the Albanian version. Too bad I didn't like that song either.
I have a little tip for Albania.......Stop.........Sending......Screaming.......Diva's.

39. :mt: Claudia Faniello - Breathlessly
Never has a ballad been so blank, forgettable and cliché. I don't think I've ever even finished the complete song, because I always got distracted by something else.......our cat.....a tree.....my pen, literally anything was more interesting. In other years It would probably wouldn't be as low, but this song is set here as an example as the pinnacle of boring ballads.

40. :me: Slavko Kalezic - Space

Again, feeling a little bad for putting it this low, since it's one of the few "fun" entries. I do have to admit that I'm not mad that it is in the contest, but this song is just too trashy for me. It even comes close to being filthy, I feel I need to wash my ears every time I've heard it.

41. :sm: Valentina Monetta ft. Jimmi WIlson - Spirit of the Night
As a person who sill considers the "Social Network Song" as the worst Eurovision entry ever, it's an understatement to say I'm not the biggest Valentina Monetta fan. However, she deemed more competent with "Cristalde" and even "Maybe", but this song doesn't even come close to both. If even some die-hard Valentina fans don't defend this song, You know that the song is very mediocre.

42. :lt: Fusedmarc - Rain of Revolution
When I almost started to believe that there wasn't even a song to hate this year, out of nowhere Lithuania comes with this. It's no fun not to hate any song in contest, but I do have to admit this song is truly awful. Were the people even listening when they voted for this? If this is the 'Revolution', I'd rather stay part of the system thank you very much.

43. :ge: Tako Gachechiladze - Keep the Faith
If there is one thing I don't like in Eurovision, it's being lazy and unoriginal. This song embodies everything I don't like about an entry and everything I don't like about this year. A power-balled about self empowerment, whose unoriginality matches Malta's. But what I hate most about this song is the beat-to-death message of peace/anti-war presented with the biggest clichés and weakest lyrics in Eurovision I've ever heard (which is saying something). Gems like "Keep the Faith" "Remember You are Not Alone" and my favourite "the world needs more love!" followed by the repeated chanting of "Hope" makes me just want to give up. And to top it all of, a background with "Russia invades Georgia", because bashing Russia is the best way of winning Eurovision, just ask Jamala or even to a lesser extend Conchita.
I'm very happy if this type of 'political songs' dies out, never to return again.

randajad

Veteran
I always find it hard to make a strict list, so I always have groups of songs I find good, bad or boring. So, :mrgreen:

01 Songs I have on my phone aka favourites
:it: :fr::az::dk::no:
02 Songs I adore
:be::ch::mk::ee::pt::au::uk:
03 Songs I like
:by::is::at::nl::se::ie::rs::de:
04 Classy entries that are not my cup of tea
:fi::hu::ru::cy::sl::cz::bg:
05 Crappy entries I like aka guilty pleasures
:md::il:
06 Utter crap I do not care about
:am::al::mt::sm::lt::ge::me:
07 Utter crap I hate with passion
:lv: :gr::ua::es::ro::hr::pl:

EscGeek

Veteran
I'll just copy and paste this:lol:

eurovision-2017-favorite.png

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got nothing better to do so let's make a list xhmmm

Songs I adore
1. :be:
2. :cy:
3. :pl:
4. :al:
7. :fr:
8. :se:
9. :ua:
10. :is:
11. :bg:
14. :gr:
15. :lv:
16. :ge:
17. :rs:
18. :mk:
19. :az:
20. :hu:
21. :fi:
24. :nl:
25. :sm:
26. :lt:
29. :ch:
30. :ro:
31. :by:
32. :ru:
33. :de:
34. :il:
37. :no:
38. :sl:
39. :ie:
40. :me:
41. :hr: such a shame that my favourite ESC country goes with... em, this masterpiece
42. :es:
43. :pt:

DaFlo

Banned
Like randajad I prefer to make groups than a full ranking, here are mine :D

Certified gems - 12
:lv: :ro: :mk: :hu: :az: :is: :by: :it:

Pretty hip - 10/8
:dk: :no: :be: :rs: :ee: :lt:

Kinda okay, not bad - 7/6
:pl: :fr: :sm: :il: :nl: :gr: :hr:

I don't care but accept their existence - 5/4
:uk: :fi: :md: :ch: :au: :se: :al: :ua: :pt:

Beige, bland & friends - 3/2
:am: :bg: :ru: :ie: :de: :at: :cy: :cz:

Withdraw pls - 1/0
:es: :mt: :ge: :sl: :me:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
My flawless ranking :)

30nk64x.png

ScarlettGirl

I pretty much like all the songs that is in my top 26. It was really difficult to place them.

:mk: 1. F.Y.R Macedonia
:rs: 2. Serbia
:it: 3. Italy
:no: 4. Norway
:by: 5. Belarus
:au: 6. Australia
:md: 7. Moldova
:ee: 8. Estonia
:az: 9. Azerbaijan
:fi: 10. Finland

11. Denmark
12. Israel
13. Iceland
14. Austria
15. United Kingdom
16. Sweden
17. Portugal
18. Belgium
19. Switzerland
20. Czech Republic
21. The Netherlands
22. Poland
23. Ireland
24. France
25. Russia
26. Hungary

--------

27. Cyprus
28. Armenia
29. Bulgaria
30. Albania
31. Malta
32. Greece
33. Ukraine
34. Latvia
35. Spain
36. Croatia
37. Romania
38. Montenegro
39. San Marino
40. Georgia
41. Germany
42. Lithuania
43. Slovenia

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
1. Portugal
2. San Marino
3. Estonia
4. Italy
5. Lithuania
6. Czech Republic
7. Finland
8. Montenegro
9. UK
10. Armenia
11. France
12. Iceland
13. Poland
14. Norway
15. Georgia
16. Croatia
17. Belgium
18. Albania
19. Malta
20. Hungary
21. Azerbaijan
22. Macedonia
23. Moldova
24. Netherlands
25. Romania
26. Israel
27. Latvia
28. Denmark
29. Serbia
30. Greece
31. Russia
32. Slovenia
33. Germany
34. Australia
35. Ukraine
36. Ireland
37. Belarus
38. Switzerland
39. Bulgaria
40. Cyprus
41. Spain
42. Austria
43. Sweden

Solid year overall :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My new all time favourite Eurovision song

01. :pt:

Super hot

02. :al:
03. :me:
04. :it:
05. :lt:
06. :no:

Really like

07. :sm:
08. :ee:
09. :fi:
10. :ru:
11. :fr:

Aww bless

12. :mt:
13. :sl:
14. :hr:
15. :nl:
16. :cz:
17. :ch:

Don't mind hearing

18. :mk:
19. :es: guilty pleasurexshifty
20. :pl:
21. :hu:
22. :is:
23. :dk:
24. :ge:
25. :il:
26. :au:
27. :am:

Hmmm ok I guess

28. :lv:
29. :az:
30. :gr:
31. :md:
32. :rs:
33. :ie:

Don't like

34. :be:
35. :uk:
36. :ro:
37. :bg:
38. :ua:
39. :cy:
40. :de:

Strongly dislike

41. :by:
42. :at:
43. :se:

Overall it's a decent year, if lacking in fun. I'm getting tired now of the very metallic, try hard, edgy ballads.I really hope Italy wins to bring some warmth back to the contest.

Schlagerman1

My top 43 at this very moment:

The very best:
1. :pt:
2. :it:
3. :be:
4. :lv:
5. :by:

The really good:
6. :nl:
7. :mk:
8. :fi:
9. :az:
10. :pl:
11. :hu:
12. :fr:
13. :is:
14. :se:

The good stuff:
15. :ru:
16. :ua:
17. :md:
18. :ro:
19. :bg:
20. :am:
21. :me:
22. :uk:
23. :no:

The listenable:
24. :rs:
25. :cz:
26. :cy:
27. :sm:
28. :hr:
29. :il:
30. :au:
31. :al:
32. :dk:
33. :ee:

The not so good:
34. :ge:
35. :ch:
36. :sl:
37. :es:
38. :gr:
39. :ie:
40. :at:

The absolute no-nos...
41. :mt:
42. :lt:
43. :de:

well stuff might change, but something like this at the moment! :D

ParadiseES

My first Top-43

il.png
Israel
Imri Ziv
I Feel Alive
mk.png
FYR Macedonia
Jana Burčeska
Dance Alone
fr.png
France
Alma
Requiem
by.png
Belarus
NAVI
Historyja majho žyccia
ch.png
Switzerland
Timebelle
Apollo
ee.png
Estonia
Koit Toome & Laura
Verona
az.png
Azerbaijan
Dihaj
Skeletons
se.png
Sweden
Robin Bengtsson
I Can't Go On
it.png
Italy
Francesco Gabbani
Occidentali's Karma
lv.png
Latvia
Triana Park
Line
am.png
Armenia
Artsvik
Fly With Me
pt.png
Portugal
Salvador Sobral
Amar pelos dois
cy.png
Cyprus
Hovig
Gravity
gb.png
United Kingdom
Lucie Jones
Never Give Up on You
me.png
Montenegro
Slavko Kalezić
Space
al.png
Albania
Lindita
World
be.png
Belgium
Blanche
City Lights
gr.png
Greece
Demy
This Is Love
dk.png
Denmark
Anja Nissen
Where I Am
cz.png
Czech Republic
Martina Bárta
My Turn
bg.png
Bulgaria
Kristian Kostov
Beautiful Mess
rs.png
Serbia
Tijana Bogićević
In Too Deep
ie.png
Ireland
Brendan Murray
Dying to Try
is.png
Iceland
Svala
Paper
ua.png
Ukraine
O.Torvald
Time
pl.png
Poland
Kasia Moś
Flashlight
hu.png
Hungary
Joci Pápai
Origo
ge.png
Georgia
Tamara Gachechiladze
Keep the Faith
at.png
Austria
Nathan Trent
Running on Air
md.png
Moldova
SunStroke Project
Hey, Mamma!
es.png
Spain
Manel Navarro
Do It for Your Lover
de.png
Germany
Levina
Perfect Life
au.png
Australia
Isaiah Firebrace
Don't Come Easy
fi.png
Finland
Norma John
Blackbird
mt.png
Malta
Claudia Faniello
Breathlessly
ru.png
Russia
Yulia Samoilova
Flame Is Burning
si.png
Slovenia
Omar Naber
On My Way
no.png
Norway
JOWST
feat. Aleksander Walmann
Grab the Moment
ro.png
Romania
Ilinca feat. Alex Florea
Yodel It!
sm.png
San Marino
Valentina Monetta
& Jimmy Wilson
Spirit of the Night
hr.png
Croatia
Jacques Houdek
My Friend
nl.png
Netherlands
O'G3NE
Lights and Shadows
lt.png
Lithuania
Fusedmarc
Rain of Revolution

carl1

Will spam real hard:
1. :am:
2. :bg:
3. :au:
4. :fr:
5. :il:
6. :se:
7. :ie:
8. :cy:
9. :ru:
10. :no:
11. :it:
12. :md:

Very good:
13. :by:
14. :at:
15. :dk:
16. :mk:
17. :ro:
18. :me:
19. :lv:
20. :ch:
21. :hu:
22. :fi:

Listenable I guess
23. :is:
24. :nl:
25. :pl:
26. :uk:
27. :ua:

Not for me
28. :az:
29. :sm:
30. :pt:
31. :gr:
32. :be:
33. :es:
34. :rs:
35. :cz:

Awful
36. :hr:
37. :al:
38. :mt:
39. :ge:

Felt sorry for my ears to have listened to these pieces of crap
40. :lt:
41. :sl:
42. :de:

midnightsun

Veteran
Explanations to come... (maybe :D)...

yay!!!!

1 Belgium

2 Azerbaijan

3 FYR Macedonia

4 Sweden

5 Bulgaria

6 Greece

7 Serbia

8 Iceland

9 Norway

10 Switzerland

11 Cyprus

12 Estonia

13 Germany

14 Moldova

15 Italy

16 Australia

17 Ukraine

18 Israel

19 Montenegro

okay...

20 Albania

21 Finland

22 Spain

23 Hungary

24 Romania

25 Croatia

26 France

27 Armenia

urghhhhh....

28 United Kingdom

29 Poland

30 Georgia

31 Malta

32 Slovenia

33 Russia

34 Latvia

35 Czech Republic

36 Lithuania

37 San Marino

38 Belarus

39 Denmark

40 Austria

41 Netherlands

42 Ireland

43 Portugal

JimmyJump

I'm just going to make a top 5 and a bottom 5 because i can't really decide a hole top 43

Top 5

1. :il:
2.:me: (Why does no one like this? :mrgreen:)
--------------------- These two are my favourites
3. :md:
4.:hu:
5.:gr:

Bottom 5

39.:is:
40.:mt:
41.:ch: (SO OVERRATED!)
42.:be: (EVEN MORE OVERRATED!)
43.:de: (OMG THIS SO SHIT!) I'm sorry germany, i have lived several years in germany and i also have a few german friends but this is just crap

0scar

In no particular order within the ranks

1-5
:fr: :be: :it: :dk: :ch:
6-10
:nl: :am: :az: :cz: :no:
11-15
:au: :is: :fi: :pt: :md:
16-20
:ie: :mk: :at: :uk: :rs:
21-25
:de: :bg: :al: :cy: :pl:
26-30
:se: :ge: :gr: :es: :lv:
31-35
:ua: :ee: :hr: :sm: :mt:
36-40
:il: :sl: :ro: :by: :lt:
41-42
:me: :hu:

Kaz

The best

01. :rs:
02. :lv:
03. :al:
04. :fr:
05. :dk:
06. :mk:

Very good

07. :ch:
08. :fi:
09. :pt:
10. :by:
11. :am:
12. :be:
13. :ee:
14. :az:
15. :au:
16. :is:

Good, but I won't download

17. :it:
18. :uk:
19. :no:
20. :nl:
21. :pl:
22. :sm:
23. :gr:
24. :ru:

Meh

25. :bg:
26. :de:
27. :at:
28. :ua:
29. :se:
30. :md:
31. :me:
32. :cz:
33. :ge:

I'll pass

34. :hr:
35. :es:
36. :lt:
37. :mt:
38. :ie:
39. :sl:

Never want to hear again pls

40. :cy:
41. :il:
42. :hu:
43. :ro:

Chorizo

worthy winners:
01 :it: Italy
02 :be: Belgium

12 point songs:
03 :no: Norway
04 :ro: Romania
05 :ee: Estonia
06 :me: Montenegro

good songs:
07 :is: Iceland
08 :lv: Latvia
09 :am: Armenia
10 :hu: Hungary
11 :bg: Bulgaria
12 :rs: Serbia
13 :az: Azerbaijan
14 :mk: Macedonia
15 :sm: San Marino
16 :fr: France
17 :se: Sweden
18 :pt: Portugal

okay and mediocre songs:
19 :dk: Denmark
20 :pl: Poland
21 :md: Moldova
22 :fi: Finland
23 :al: Albania
24 :il: Israel
25 :ua: Ukraine
26 :cz: Czech Republic
27 :ie: Ireland
28 :ch: Switzerland
29 :lt: Lithuania
30 :cy: Cyprus
31 :by: Belarus
32 :gr: Greece
33 :at: Austria
34 :nl: The Netherlands

bad and boring songs:
35 :sl: Slovenia
36 :mt: Malta
37 :uk: UK
38 :ge: Georgia
39 :au: Australia

musical laxatives to help you when suffering from constipation:
40 :hr: Croatia
41 :es: Spain
42 :de: Germany
43 :ru: Russia

ShoeFlo

My flawless ranking :)

30nk64x.png

I have some serious questions about your ranking.

Belarus, Estonia, San Marino and Romania have parts with male vocals. How can they be better than Albania and Germany in your ranking although those are only female-driven? Isn't this defying all your principles?

------------------------------

This is my ranking of 2017:

Excellent
01. :fi:
02. :pt:
03. :it:

Pretty Good
04. :by:
05. :is:
06. :be:
07. :al:
08. :mk:

Nice
09. :ee:
10. :me:
11. :az:
12. :uk:

Average for now, but potential growers with some interesting elements
13. :hu:
14. :no:
15. :am:
16. :cz:
17. :pl:
18. :fr:
19. :bg:
20 :ge:
21. :mt:
22. :ro:

Songs that are just there and that Croatian song I am not able to rate
23. :rs:
24. :ch:
25. :at:
26. :dk:
27. :hr:
28 :nl:

I don't approve
29. :ru:
30. :de:
31. :au:
32. :lv:
33. :ua:
34. :es:
35. :cy:
36. :lt:

Please burn in hell xheart
37. :ie:
38. :se:
39. :sm:
40. :md:
41. :sl:
42. :il:
43. :gr:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I have some serious questions about your ranking.

Belarus, Estonia, San Marino and Romania have parts with male vocals. How can they be better than Albania and Germany in your ranking although those are only female-driven? Isn't this defying all your principles?

Cuz those songs are not good enough

Top Bottom