Contact us

Your top 10 ESC 2021 entries?

ShelleyESCUS

Hi everyone! How are you all? Hope you all are reeling in from the amazing week of Eurovision. What a strong year it was! Just wanted to share my top faves from the show.

1. Switzerland 🇨🇭 (Before the show, I’d picked Italy as my winner, but this entry was just so beautiful that it felt right for me to place this as #1. I never thought I’d have this country as my winner for two years in a row. So incredible all-around, and I’m really happy that it won the jury votes.)
2. France 🇫🇷 (I will admit that I’m the crying type when it comes to certain ESC songs. This was no different. France completely redeemed itself and Barbara sang with passion.)
3. Ukraine 🇺🇦 (This entry just blew my mind! The staging had me hypnotized from beginning to end. No wonder why Ukraine is my favorite non-Big 5 country in ESC. They just bring it with no shame.)
4. Italy 🇮🇹 (So happy that my overall favorite country in ESC won the whole thing! I’m obsessed with this song. Måneskin brought a lot of “in-your-face” badass energy to the stage.)
5. Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (I never thought this entry would grow on me exponentially. I felt emotionally connected to the lyrics.)
6. Serbia 🇷🇸 (This entry, to me, reminded me of “Little Mix meets Destiny’s Child”. Absolutely underrated)
7. Lithuania 🇱🇹
8. Azerbaijan :az:
9. Russia :ru:
10. San Marino :sm: (Very underrated...this entry deserved more in the televotes)

Last edited:

Zeus

1. Italy
2. Belgium
3. Portugal
4. Switzerland
5. France
6. Albania
7. Lithuania
8. Croatia
9. Azerbaijan
10. Latvia / Ukraine

Seok-jin

:12: :rs:
:10: :at:
:8: :cy:
:7: :sm:
:6: :no:
:5: :az:
:4: :ua:
:3: :mt:
:2: :il:
:1: :sl:

kruskica

1. Switzerland
2. Denmark
3. Portugal
4. Italy
5. Ukraine
6. Russia
7. Norway
8. Lithuania
9. Iceland
10. San Marino

tomos2019

Of all 39:

1. :fr:
2. :ie:
3. :lv:
4. :se:
5. :md:
6. :rs:
7. :dk:
8. :ua:
9. :az:
10. :cy: (*Belarus initially made my 10th solely without knowing what they’re saying or anything, I can see why that particular song was problematic though!)

Qualifiers only(Only marginally better than 2019 for my favourites in that my 2nd and 3rd didn't qualify instead of my 1st and 2nd! :LOL: )

1. :fr:
2. :se:
3. :md:
4. :rs:
5. :ua:
6. :az:
7. :cy:
8. :ru:
9. :ch:
10. :al:

Top Bottom