Contact us

Your Mum‘s favourite

midnightsun

Veteran
Oh, my mum liked that one too! We did a little ESC ourselves in our family and I sent her packs of 3 songs, all in alphabetical order, only one would pass. Of the set of Bulgaria, Croatia and Cyprus she chose Croatia! I really thought Bulgaria would be her absolute fav this year but no...

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So I showed a few to my mum, her favorites were :ua: (i should've expected it), :lt: and :is:. All of which are in my top 5 :lol:
Surprisingly, she liked :dk:. She thinks the song isn't musically much, but conveys positive feelings and get stuck in your head.

Her favorite genre is rock, so I knew she could be receptive to :ge:, but like me she wasn't a fan of the composition.
:il: and :lv: just went above her head so I didn't even bother showing her Azerbaijan.
She found :ch: a little boring, but she likes Gjon's voice.

When I told her most acts will compete again in 2021, her first reaction was "please, tell me it's not the case for France" xblush

I'll try with father, and honesty I don't even know what to expect from him.

Franzilein

Denmark by a landslide, she loves almost any song with classic guitars involved. Thought she'd like Sweden too, but she found it a bit too shouty for gospel ladies.

mauve

Veteran
For the first time ever my mom listened to the songs the past days. And needless to say, my mom's favorite (which I expected) is :ge:. She has always been a rock-head and went to Metal concerts with me when I was younger. Her "heavist" concert was Slayer, just so you know. :ROFLMAO: She also loves Soundgarden and was at their concert.
Back to topic: next to :ge:, she loved :ie: and :is: (ugh, I don't like that one, so daughter and mom disagree here). Mom said she is happy that Tornike returns next year. She siad Tornike will take the trophy next year. Well, my mom is idealistic. xheart

Stiven

Well I showed my mum :is: and :bg: she liked them both she prefers :bg: , but she thinks :is: would have won it.

opinionsigotem

My mother has exquisite taste and loved Ukraine, Iceland, Belgium and Israel. She is 60 this year. Do not eff with her.

Top Bottom