Contact us

Your favourite NFs (overall, not only in this year)

LastDreamer

Banned
Best : :lt:

Retro years : :uk:

Worst : :it: :pt: :al:

r3gg13

ESCZ has been great overall. Same with Australia Decides. Although both shows have only existed for a short time, quality has been consistent. Both of those are my favorites

I'm also in love with San Remo and FiK. There's something about live orchestra that I love.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Best: :al: :it: :lt:

Best retro: :se:

Worst: :dk: :uk:

Albania is the selection I always look forward to the most each year. Interesting songs that come alive with the orchestra. The Albanians really are good at appealing to my melancholy soul. Sanremo took me a little while to warm to as I tended to find Italian commercial ballads incredibly bland and somewhat irritating, but I took the plunge and the festival has been the most rewarding selection for me these past few years. Atranka I was also scared to dive into just cause the whole thing seemed like such an effort but it's an incredibly charming little thing. You can find so many gems there.

Sweden had the best NF of yesteryear. 00s through to early 10s.... oh my gosh. I think I was actually a fan of Melodifestivalen before I was a proper fan of Eurovision. I used to order cd singles of my favourites like After Dark, Alcazar and BWO from a Swedish site. I was really obsessed. Nowadays I'm lucky to find a couple of songs I truly love from Sweden's selection each year. I missed the days when I loved almost everything.

Denmark are Denmark. What more is there to say? UK is just lame and embarrassing. Our NFs have brought me great shame.

Realest

:se: by far.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Best: :ro: :md: :no: :by:
Great but too slow for my patience: :it:
Used to like them: :se: :pt: :mt:
Worst (just don't care for them): :ua: :au: :lt: :il: :dk:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The best one WAS :ee:. Such a flawless freakshow of dreamy indie angels :love:. Unapolegetically non-conformist, always interesting. :sigh:. I miss the old Eesti Laul.

It's definitely :ua: now.

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
Last edited:
Top Bottom