Contact us

Your favourite food/dish

ESC94

Hello everyone,

I don´t know if such a thread already exists, but I just wanted to create one, so here we are. ;)

What is your favourite food/dish?? What could you eat all the time??

I´m really addicted to every kind of pasta!! I could eat them the whole day. My favourit pasta dishes are Spaghetti alla carbonara, Spaghetti alla puttanesca or a good lasagne.

But I also like pizza, my favourite is tuna and onions, which is just delicious. xheart

In general I eat almost everything, the only thing I really HATE is liquorice, if someone would like to torture me they just have to give me some of that. xpuke

Last edited:

Ausesken

My favourite food is pasta too :lol: and my favourite pizza is the one of tuna and onion as well, but I got a bit tired of pizza in the last years and only eat it once every several months.
As favourite food I'd also say homemade Spanish omelette (those in the supermarket are nothing compared to the homemade ones).

I hate pepper; and green beans and peas are almost impossible to swallow for me. I mean literally: I like their taste but usually as I swallow them they make me feel like I need to vomit, so they are out of my diet. I dislike pineapple too, and everything related to certain parts of animals: pigs and chicken feet, pigs ear...

Other than that, I'm not very fussy about food.

Sandy

When people ask me what food i like i always end up saying best to ask me what i do not like :lol:

I like a lot of food, i can never pick one or two as favourite
just do not give me any food with cheese and i am ok
yes cheese.. most people look at me weird when i say this but that is what i will never touch

I am ok with all the meat .. i like all the vegetables .. also i am ok with all grains and legumes

ohh pasta i am a little scared to eat when i am out because most have a lot of cheese so i avoid to pick this or i asked before if any there on the dish :mrgreen:

LovelyMJ

My favourite food is pasta too :lol: and my favourite pizza is the one of tuna and onion as well, but I got a bit tired of pizza in the last years and only eat it once every several months.
As favourite food I'd also say homemade Spanish omelette (those in the supermarket are nothing compared to the homemade ones).

I hate pepper; and green beans and peas are almost impossible to swallow for me. I mean literally: I like their taste but usually as I swallow them they make me feel like I need to vomit, so they are out of my diet. I dislike pineapple too, and everything related to certain parts of animals: pigs and chicken feet, pigs ear...

Other than that, I'm not very fussy about food.

I love pasta and pizza too. I don't think I'll ever get tired of pizza :lol: Maybe that's because I started making my own at home. I bought a pizza oven like this https://pizzaovenradar.com/p/breville-pizza-maker-review-the-tool-for-baking-the-best-pizza/ and each time I try a new recipe. I like beans and peas, though the only type of food I don't like is seafood so you won't see any fish, shrimps or octopuses in my fridge. It may sound weird if you live near the sea, but that's the way I am.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'll be very original and say pasta and pizza too :lol: Honestly, as long as there is cheese I'm happy, that's why raclette is a blessing xheat

But if we talk about cake whatnot, here is a local speciality : la tourte .

Loindici

Veteran
One of them:

peluang-usaha-sambal-teri-medan.jpg

Loindici

Veteran
@Loindici

Looks interesting. What exactly is this??

Mini anchovies cooked into some sort of hot sauce called sambal. In my place we just usually call it sambal ikan teri but I don't know the proper 'English' term for it :LOL:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Peking lacquered duck. Insanely good, the only way to have me stop eating is either running out of duck or an indigestion.

Nemo89

I don't have a favorite food. My mother is a food lover (she also has an FB kitchen group where she enjoys showing her dishes xfacepalm:lol:) and often says that every food is good if it is cooked well xpunish:lol: For example, the meat skewers she taught me, not only to cook on the barbecue, but to be seasoned in a pot with a delicious sauce called "pizzaiola" and adding tasty pitted Taggiasca olives xheat But ... if you really want to know a dish that for me has almost a religious meaning is the "Carbonara" pasta cooked by my mother xbow(today it is rare to eat it good even here in Italy!). Then ... I also love pizza and ice cream (in Rome there is a SUPER ice cream shop!) But those, rather than dishes, I consider them whims ;)

mauve

Veteran
I really love all kinds of food ... okay, like many people here, I love Spaghetti also, mostly done with my own tomato-sauce AND olives and sour cream. :love:
When I eat pizza (now and then) I mostly eat the one with mushrooms.
I also love to do Okonomiyaki which is Japanese. Sort of vegetables (my fave: eggplants and potatos) in wheat-flour-based batter and boiled, with soja-sauce and rice.
I also LOVE Greek meals like Mousaka. I love Chinese ...

BUT: what I hate is vinegar and Mayonnaise, plus I don't like any seafood. xpuke

cjig123

I love spicy food and Filipino food. But i always make it to the point that it's healthy and organic.

By the way, have you heard of GrowAce?

Top Bottom