Contact us

Your favourite ESC 2013 moment

esc87fan

Petra's smorgasbord song was hilarious, I finally got to see the video! xrofl

cegs5

- Krista's kiss, history is written.
- Petra's musical, because It descript quite same the whole Nordic society.
- Lena failing, It was so calculated and fake she did it on porpose to get some attention.

ESC

The two most magical moments, in this Song Contest were without an Doubt the entry of the contestants like in the Olympics. And the second one as Sarah Dawn Finer sang "the winner takes it all."

LalehForWD

What was this???

"Fångad av en stormvind" is a song by Carola. Translates to something like "Caught by a stormwind". In English called the more lame "Captured by a Lovestorm". That is, she is blown off the stage. ;)

LalehForWD

Original (unedited) sketch ESC 2013 interval act about Swedishness

Swedish primeminister Fredrik Reinfeldt has to put a meeting on hold to empty the dishwasher (due to he was last with his cup). :D

Terence

Krista's kiss
Malta & the Netherlands qualifying
The opening with all those flags
The line 'It's more expensive in Norway'

CaraMia

1) The opening of the final with the flags. Very solemn and beautiful. It was like in the Olympics but in a musical version.
2) Sarah Dawn Finer singing "The winner takes it all". Very moving. And finally we could see her in Eurovision as a singer :)

Andreea

That was THE most awesome performance ever. I couldn't stop laughing while my friends and my Twitter timeline were all like "WTF IS THIS GUY DOING? There must be a guy under his dress squeezing his balls every time he tries to sing!" xrofl3xrofl
I understand you didn't like the song, I also think it was bad, but why laughing at his voice? Although the song was mediocre,Cezar's vocal performance cannot be criticized.It’s sad to hear bad jokes about countertenor voices considering opera was an integral part of shared public European culture.

well, Europeans are losing their sense of cultural heritage.

p.s My favorite ESC moment was a 4 metres tall Aliona yelling “ between sun and the clouds”

LalehForWD

Andreas Kleerup - Northern Lights (Eurovision 2013 1st Semifinal interval act)

Amazing Kleerup electropop track although might have been a bit too long for some non-enthusiasts. ;)

Leona

When Petra rises from the floor on 1st semi :D
And carola xheart

Top Bottom