Contact us

Your favourite ESC 2013 moment

dezbee2008

So many favorite moments...

Sarah Dawn Finer, both in performance and the Lynda Woodruff skits
Carola falling
Anouk qualifying
Petra's musical
2 gay kisses (in Petra's musical and in Krista's performance)
Cezar xheart

and this...

Nikkita

When Eric Saade called Petra #MILF
When Yohio greeted himself in Japanese
Every moment of Sarah ''Damn'' Finer :D
When Greece,Hungary and The Netherlands qualified.

A-lister

Veteran
Oh I must add Carola falling ! It was a great highlight :lol:

I dunno if this is true, but I heard from a source than Russian TV censored the Sweden interval act??

LalehForWD

Oh I must add Carola falling ! It was a great highlight :lol:

I dunno if this is true, but I heard from a source than Russian TV censored the Sweden interval act??

Indeed, SVT removed her 3 song medley and left her with what, 3 seconds? She just laughs about it and party until she got träningsvärk.

Little

Lena's error (and her reaction) during the announcement of german votes. xcrazy

Deleted member 8866

definitely lena. still, i felt sorry for her and just wanted to give her a big hug xhug

A-lister

Veteran
I found Petra's Swedish parody interval act hilarious, BUT it was WAY too internal... I doubt SVT even thought about that.

Firstly, it relied on people's English knowledge... and alot of people in Europe aren't as good at English as Swedes happen to be... so to many it may have just come across as odd if they didn't get the message.

Also, even if they got the message, one almost has to be Swedish or atleast be a bit connected to Sweden to really "get it"...

I must add that, it's funny how EBU are strict about politics, yet they allowed that interval act :lol:

toinou03

I must say I loved the beginning with the parade and the flags. That was very solemn and I hope it will be now a tradition ! :)

Yamarus

It was a kitsch-fest those flags and all, but indeed I loved it :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
so many great moments.... xheat

-Krista's lesbian kiss xlove
-Lena's fail at revealing the results xrofl3
-Roberto Bellarosa speking "english" in his interviews xrofl
-Giant guy from Ukraine :D
-and of course performances of my favorites xmusic

A-lister

Veteran
I must say I loved the beginning with the parade and the flags. That was very solemn and I hope it will be now a tradition ! :)

It was alright, but I actually prefer for it not to be repeated... I'm a bit of a traditionalist, I prefer to see the acts first in their shows...

Also, it was just taken from MF, they had the "finalists walk" in the final there for some years now...

All in all there were alot of MF influences in ESC 2013... some good... some bad.

swild

My favourite moment was when Petra said "I'm surrounded by hardcore Eurovision fans, the true essence of Eurovision. To you, i have just one thing to say..... you just haven't met the right girl yet"

Yamarus

My favourite moment was when Petra said "I'm surrounded by hardcore Eurovision fans, the true essence of Eurovision. To you, i have just one thing to say..... you just haven't met the right girl yet"

That was a hilarious moment indeed!

PashonFrut

My favourite ESC moment was when Petra was singing the song about Swedes. I was laughing so much, my neighbours could hear me :D

I also loved the bits with the English and Swedish reporters!! :lol:

Top Bottom