Contact us

Your favourite ESC 2013 moment

iDutch

This is the place where you can post your favourite ESC 2013 moments.

I'll start.

Smudy

Crowd clapping throughout the whole song.

What's the fuckin' number twentiest?

aletem

Esma's interviews, especially the chat on escXtra!! :lol: Also Petra Mede being a great host!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've got three..

Cezar, all said and done... this was THE performance of 2013 for me.

Sarah Dawn Finer came out, just stood there and for me, destroyed everything we heard that night before her. Made the hairs on my neck stand on end.

The live jazz performance Valentina gave was.. simply outstanding. This was her moment more so than in the semi.

Also getting my questions through to Valentina, Cezar and Margaret was great. Thanks ESCUNITED!!! Cezar taking three minutes to answer my question was epic and Valentina taking 5 was even more epicxyes

Venage

Cezar, all said and done... this was THE performance of 2013 for me.

That was THE most awesome performance ever. I couldn't stop laughing while my friends and my Twitter timeline were all like "WTF IS THIS GUY DOING? There must be a guy under his dress squeezing his balls every time he tries to sing!" xrofl3xrofl

Jim

I really liked the spokespersons from Italy & Spain!!! They have something different from the others, in a good way of course, plus that Spain's spokesperson was the most beautiful woman of this year's ESC!

Celia

0:55 -> we can perfectly see a man leaving the Arena xcrazy

esc87fan

My favorite moment? Finding my way here and getting to meet all of you guys, not to mention having Christoph and Emil from Takasa answer my question - it made my whole day when I saw the interview video!

ESCUnited, :12: points!

FilipFromSweden

Top 5 memories:

1. We Write The Story is performed in the final while all of the artists walks out on the bridge, I love it.

2. Petra Mede welcomes Europe to the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 and she is amazing as the host.

3. Denmark performs in the first semi-final and gives me goosebumps, in the final it wins and gets the trophy from Loreen.

4. The Netherlands makes it to the final and you can feel the happiness from Anouk and her crew.

5. Petra Medes interval act in the final :D

There were a lot of good memories in this Eurovision :)

A-lister

Veteran
Petra Mede more or less, she was the highlight of this show.

Oh and of course a couple of entries ;) Although 2013 was a rather bland and weak year.

When Aliona's dress started to rice and turn into a Volcano! Pretty effective and cool.

Zlata's beauty of course, always a highlight amongst rather bland looking people.

The female vocalist of :me: bringing it big time!

Celia

Yes, I agree about :nl: and :be: qualification (specially the Dutch after all these years)
Also Bonnie Tyler on stage!

KingOfKaroke

My favourite moment was the whole show. I loved it. I couldn't possibly single out anything, it was all so dam good.

HabaHaba

I know I will get criticized for this, but my favourite moment was when the Queen of Dance performed on stage and rocked the Malmo arena.

I just love the fact that people in the arena are actually singing along with Natalie, clapping to the beat of the song and of course the large amount of cheering they're giving her! xheart

Even though Cascada didn't make it into the top 10, she will forever and always be GLORIOUS! xheart

Top Bottom