Contact us

Your Fave Celebs

merve1886

Robert Pattinson- He's just so cute:)
robert_pattinson_cannes.jpg

rm-set_1.jpg

Jen Aniston- A good actress, watched a lot of movies of hers.She's really beatiful.
230061-jen-aniston-like-never-before.jpg

Asthon Kutcher- Another cute boy
ashton.jpg

Sandra Bullock-She's just adorable.
Numerology-Sandra-Bullock.jpg

Amy Lee- She has an amazing voice, I can listen to anything she sings.
amy-lee.jpg

Meg Ryan- Amazing actress. Watched almost every movie of hers.
meg-ryan1.jpg

My list goes on and on but these are what I can think of for now.

apocalexxnow

Ewwww, I can't stand Robert Pattinson! Nor his Twilight movie! I don't know why, he shouldn't be ugly, but he really turns me off and annoys me just by looking at a photo of him, what a terrible look and aura... I really can't explain it rationally, but he makes me want to throw up. Same, but just a little bit less, goes for Ashton Kutcher.

arje06

Ersan4Yuz said:
turcia-4yuz.jpg

4 Yuz, meaning 4 faces, 4 different styles and personalities, that are following the same direction.

Their fresh, young style has given them a big fan community in Turkey, with videos breaking viewing records in the internet because of their huge visual beauty and high quality.

All 4 members of the group have musical studies and have developed in recent years various careers in several fields. Gülnur is highly appreciated for her voice s and she was part of the group that represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest 2002. Didem lived in Sweden until the age of 14 and speaks thus next to Italian, English and Turkish also fluently Swedish. Onur is a very popular dubbing artist for international actors and movies such as the batman series and lord of the ring. Ilkay played professional basketball with success for teams of Ulker, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray upto the national team.

Well, because of what you've said, I became interested in these 4 members of this group. I think, I should have to watch their music videos so that I will know them better. May you help me find some of their videos? Kindly give me a site where I can find them.

Gerly

Dima Bilan
dima_bilan.jpg

Darin Zanyar
darin-zanyar_37771646.jpg

Todd Lasance
todd-todd-lasance-2189756-600-400.jpg

Toše Proeski
y169567566318901.jpg

Stella

My model is Paula Seling..she is so modest,works a lot,has one the best Romanian voices,her music and lyrics are awesome,everything she does is professional,she speaks with her fans on her forum,on twitter,and I like she never gave up..she participated for Eurovision for 6 times until she won the National Final.
In Romania everybody thought she won't even get in the final,the press wasn't with her too so she did everything by herself,invested a lot of money in the promo tour,was helped by Ovi and get very hard the third place.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Israeliboy

Mine Mine Mine . . .

Ofer Shecter: an Israeli model, actor and host!

1.jpg

Harel Ska'at

32187_435449695750_655995750_6053544_952157_n.jpg

Tiziano Ferro - an Italian singer, VIVA ITALY (my second homeland ;) )

tiziano_ferro.jpg

Rihanna

rihannaKCA1.jpg

Shiri Maimon

52963763.jpg

Alizee - French singer

Alizee1.jpg

goktengri

Banned
Miley Cyrus

Miley_Cyrus3.jpg

Emily Osment