Contact us

Your Fave Celebs

No offense, but u can't say his final look was a good one! :lol: I actually preferred it coz it was funny! :lol:

LadyInTheMirror

EurovisionUK said:
No offense, but u can't say his final look was a good one! :lol: I actually preferred it coz it was funny! :lol:

I think he was just perfect!

94ayd said:
Asiye said:
94ayd said:
Yeah because of the soap opera. I know that probably 1/2 or 2/3 of the people watch it, though I deteste such pieces of film. :lol:

Wow, this is nice but I don't know why Gümü? became very famous everywhere. I think it is not very good. Maybe people like it because of K?vanç Tatl?tu? because i used to watch it for him :mrgreen:

Tell me about it. It' dreadful. :lol: I personally dislike it a lot. People just like watching soap operas here, never understood why. Don't have anything better to do, I guess. :lol:

Michael Jackson was much more handsome when he was his normal self. :roll:

:D
There is a soap opera craziness here as well :D Gümü? was being broadcasted a few years ago. It was popular but it is not the most popular and best soap opera ever here so i am surprised because of its success abroad. It is a cliche Cinderella story. I think people love cliches and intrigues. This is sick :)
I don't watch any soap opera now. I used to watch only A?k-? Memnu(Forbidden Love) that K?vanç Tatl?tu? roles in :D but my father hates it and i can't catch it already so i don't watch it anymore.
I think you should be ready for A?k-? Memnu :lol: If people like Gümü?, they will like it too.

94ayd

We have our own version of Forbidden Love actually. :lol: It's even more disgusting. Not sure but maybe heard they will broadcast your version as well, though I hope not. LOL! :lol:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
There are many great celebs :lol:
Reba McEntire
Reba+McEntire+Strange.jpg

Tata Young (I love some her albums)
Tata+Young.jpg

September
September+Cant+Get+Over.png

Nelly Furtado
Nelly+Furtado.jpg

Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer+Lopez+png9.png

etc. :lol:

PashonFrut

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen :oops: (I know I know you all hate him ... :mrgreen: )

600050183_19c53bf0-98c3-4a20-a0e5-4ea550990242-edward-cullen-desk.jpg

2758942376_67faf3925a.jpg

My fave actrice: Keira Knightley .. I adore her!

Keira_Knightley_333035.jpg

and as my signature and nickname suggests, Gordon Ramsay! :mrgreen:

aletem

Yayy Sandra!!! :mrgreen: I just watched two movies with her. One old classic called "The Net" and her newer one "The Proposal". :D

Here are mine:

Sandra Bullock - Stunning actress and a quality one, not like these new wannabes.
sandra+bullock.jpg

Meryl Streep - My favorite actress. She is the best, really! Also very beautiful woman! Hands down to her with her acting. She can play any role and she already proved it. I wish she will grab another Oscar along her career. :D
meryl-streep1.jpg

Leslie Nielsen - I love all his comedies! Naked Gun the most! :lol: He is unique and he is my favorite actor! Ed: Frank, its dangerous! You might end up dead. Frank (Leslie): You might end up dead is my middle name. Ed: What about Jane? Frank: I don't know her middle name. :lol: :lol:
leslie_nielsen.jpg

Alan Rickman! :mrgreen: I shouldn't comment. His voice and his acting is priceless!
alan_rickman.jpg

Morgan Freeman - Old school! I really like the one "Along came a spider" :D
morgan-freeman-4.jpg

Donald Sutherland! Another old school and I like his acting. There was a really good movie (it was sort of a documentary about human trafficking) with Mira Sorvino.
Donald_Sutherland_wff.jpg

Jamie Lee Curtis! This scene is from "True Lies". My favorite scene of her. I also like her roles. :D The one where she plays a psychotic mother is a pretty good movie. :mrgreen:
1180980001.jpg

Michael Weatherly & Cote de Pablo - They are from NCIS and I happen to love that show a lot! :D
Michael-Weatherly-and-Cote-de-Pablo-michael-weatherly-1907700-1024-1340.jpg

Kathleen Turner! :D My favorite movies with her: "Serial Mom", "Undercover Blues" and "The jewel of Nile"
Kathleen_Turner.jpg

And finally, Catherine Zeta Jones!!! :D She is so beautiful, so divine and what an actress!! :D
catherine-zeta-jones.jpg

PashonFrut

Is it me or Morgan Freeman has bownish blue eyes? They look blue on the edges ... strange :?

Anyway, I'll add more celebs :p :

Monica Bellucci -To me she is the most beautiful woman on earth! At 45 she still looks amazing :p

51613682.jpg

Tom Hanks - amazing actor! I loved him in Forrest Gump and Green Mile!

tom_hanks.jpg

Stephen King - my all time favourite writer.

stephen_king.jpg

aletem

^
Yeah they kinda do! :mrgreen: I like "The Green mile" too. :mrgreen: My favorite ones with him are: "Catch me if you can" and "Cast away". He really pulls it out in the second one, where he is alone on an island for a long time.

As for Monica Bellucci, two movies. One is an action/comedy (more of an action), called "Shoot 'em up". Its pretty cool. :mrgreen: The other one is "Malena" and it is a very serious movie, but a good one to watch. :)

I just noticed that I watch and like too many movies. :lol:

Ersan4Yuz

turcia-4yuz.jpg

4 Yuz, meaning 4 faces, 4 different styles and personalities, that are following the same direction.

Their fresh, young style has given them a big fan community in Turkey, with videos breaking viewing records in the internet because of their huge visual beauty and high quality.

All 4 members of the group have musical studies and have developed in recent years various careers in several fields. Gülnur is highly appreciated for her voice s and she was part of the group that represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest 2002. Didem lived in Sweden until the age of 14 and speaks thus next to Italian, English and Turkish also fluently Swedish. Onur is a very popular dubbing artist for international actors and movies such as the batman series and lord of the ring. Ilkay played professional basketball with success for teams of Ulker, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray upto the national team.

Ersan4Yuz said:
turcia-4yuz.jpg

4 Yuz, meaning 4 faces, 4 different styles and personalities, that are following the same direction.

Their fresh, young style has given them a big fan community in Turkey, with videos breaking viewing records in the internet because of their huge visual beauty and high quality.

All 4 members of the group have musical studies and have developed in recent years various careers in several fields. Gülnur is highly appreciated for her voice s and she was part of the group that represented Turkey in the Eurovision Song Contest 2002. Didem lived in Sweden until the age of 14 and speaks thus next to Italian, English and Turkish also fluently Swedish. Onur is a very popular dubbing artist for international actors and movies such as the batman series and lord of the ring. Ilkay played professional basketball with success for teams of Ulker, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray upto the national team.

I love them too and want to see them in Eurovision one day :) All of them are really good singers and dancers but i think they can sing better songs than they did untill now.

Cagla

Feridun Düza?aç : I fall in love with his every song. xheart

feridun_duzagac6.jpg

?ebnem Ferah : Perfect voice and perfect songs. :)

88.jpg

apocalexxnow

Freak For Life said:
Freema Agyeman xheart
I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who revival series lately. Martha (played by Freema) is by far the most beautiful companion in whole series, although Donna (Catherine Tate) is my favorite because of her humor.
awfvt.jpg

+1

And more:

Eva Habermann from Lexx:
30583255-30583258-large.jpg

Morena Bacarin from Stargate SG-1, V, Firefly:
2376.gif

Ellen Dubin from Lexx, The Collector:
dubin-001.jpg

Eliza Dushku from Dollhouse, Tru Calling:
gallery_main-elizadushku-dollhouse-promos.jpg

Sebastian Spence from First Wave, SG-1: