Contact us

Your Desktop Wallpapers

Keko

I got this idea last night when I realized there is no such topic as this one here. Most of other forums have and it's fun, so here it is.
Post your desktop wallpapers people! You can post print screens or just pictures if you're uncomfortable with people looking at your icons.

Here's mine:

156qnsy.jpg

I just recently bought this game for PS3 and it's nice.

Keko

Milos-BC said:
Nice topic, and nice wallpapers :D

Mine is too ordinary, no point in posting it :lol:

Thanks! :D
Ordinary, simple wallpapers can be very nice. I'd like to see it. Except if you have default windows wallpaper. [

Keko

^I love colors on this. It's wonderful! Especially that purple-ish metal structure and not to mention good old Windows 98.

AlekS

Veteran
'98.
I've been using all systems except Vista and I always come back to '98 :lol:
it's simple and it runs fast, it doesn't bug taht often, almost never.
I made a New Year present for me though, new 19'' monitor which will be delivered in a few days. Changing the whole system is too expensive (because of appartments renovation, this is my main priority) so I decided to buy the most expensive part first. I'll buy the other parts (everything except DVD-RW and HD coz they are new) in the end of the year. Thankfully it works with my old PC AND with modern PCs.

Milos-BC

Windows 98 is great yeah, my first OS ever :D
I always come back to XP(with Service Pack 3 now). Everything works fine, and no need for Vista or Windows 7, which is really great, but still not what i need yet(though i have this one installed on the other partition).

And here's my fancy desktop, i decided to change the background a couple of days ago :lol:

2428ymr.jpg

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Anjeza

This is my current desktop, but I also change it from time to time

351h444.jpg

No Name

I finally figured out how that Print Screen-button worked. :lol:

I change my wallpaper regularly, but this is my current wallpaper. I love desktop wallpapers with cities and landscapes and I just couldn't help falling in love with this one immidiately.

aletem

I like your wallpapers!! :cool: And NoName, I like the clock on your picture! :mrgreen:

Here is mine:
aytzkp.png

Keko

Great wallpapers everybody! (especially Another) I'm glad to see more interest in this thread. Keep those wallpapers coming.
Well I changed my wallpaper few times since the first post. Here's my current one:

6xyhcg.jpg

Milos-BC

aletem said:
I like your wallpapers!! :cool: And NoName, I like the clock on your picture! :mrgreen:

Here is mine:
aytzkp.png

This reminds me of my veeeeery old desktop :lol:

Though, this looks rather cool, and mine wasn't that cool :lol:

Great wallpapers everyone :D

Top Bottom