Contact us

Xbox or Playstation?

What do you like better?

• Total voters

Charly

With the ongoing rivalry between Microsoft and Sony

Which do you prefer?

Verjamem

I had PSX (now I agan have it), PS2 and at this moment I have the PS3. Answer is clear :p

AdelAdel

Is there even a difference between these two? Does one provide better graphics, efficiency than the other? I think that they are the same thing made by different companies and the only reason why someone would say that one is better than the other is because they usually own only one of them and believe that what they have is better.

DanielLuis

Is there even a difference between these two? Does one provide better graphics, efficiency than the other? I think that they are the same thing made by different companies and the only reason why someone would say that one is better than the other is because they usually own only one of them and believe that what they have is better.

:lol: Touché my friend, touché!

Charly

There is slight differences,

You can access IE on the xbox which means i can go on the forum using the xbox not the comp :p
And some games are made for ps other xbox ;)

Verjamem

PS3 also has a web browser. But is not very good developed, like on Microsoft's console.
BTW Playstation 3 have maybe important advantage to some people, Sony offer free access to online gaming and social network. But e.g. Playstation Store - online shop with many things in various categories, and Playstation Plus - "elite" server, where you would make a backup of saves/trophies (Saves/Trophies is normally protected from copying, so when you're console down, you will lost your "achievments").

bURN

I love Playstation . I own the first one , second, third and now fourth. I love Uncharted Games and Crash Bandicoot, therefore my PS stays .

Lonter

The correct answer is 3DS, of course.

Pepe90

for me it depends on the game, but from my experience the life span of an xbox is comparable to a fly -.-
it just annoys me that every few years they develop a new console, i could go on with the ps3 for a few years (especially because i'm poor :D )

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
for me it depends on the game, but from my experience the life span of an xbox is comparable to a fly -.-
it just annoys me that every few years they develop a new console, i could go on with the ps3 for a few years (especially because i'm poor :D )

Eh? The Xbox 360 had one of (if not probably) the longest lives of all consoles. Eight years after it's release, the Xbox One finally arrived.. unless you mean the Xbox's breaking in which case I have to agree with you:lol: I went through three. Then again my PS3 broke as wellxgaah

I personally prefer Xbox just because the online experience is top notch and superior to Playstation. Sony of course have the more powerful console but I just get on better with the Xbox. Best exclusives award goes to Nintendo though. Mario Kartxheat

Top Bottom