Contact us

Xbox or Playstation?

What do you like better?

• Total voters

DenizESC

Banned
Umm PS duhh, add me on PSN btw ppl: ddckaya

I'm only playing recently again after like a 2 year break.

I play all the things, but only started really playing again recently so will have to catch up with newer titles slowly.

Romeo

I feel like Bernadette from Big Bang Theory here but... I just bought a Nintendo Switch

FriedelLutz

Ich habe Playstation 4. Ich spiele und genieße alle Arten von Spielen, wie ich will. Dies ist Teil meines Lebens und weitaus komfortabler als eine Xbox.

foldpaw

For me, it's Playstation. I bought the first one almost 4years ago and now, already bought the second, third & fourth.

If I have to choose I would take Xbox for the X Series’ massive backward compatibility.

Otherwise I would take PC over anything gaming-related. Maybe slightly leaning towards Nintendo for mobility, softmodding, Homebrew and their first party output.

WolvXCII

So far I've been an avid Playstation user and the last I ever had was a Playstation 4, takes me back too well to my childhood since I can have access to games I used to even play back then. Now I need to invest for a new console since I left my PS4 for my nephew to use, much like a giveaway already. Last game I even played was Tom Clancy's: The Division and I enjoyed that game too much, hooked

Top Bottom