Contact us

WWE Discussion thread

Ringdalen

SPOILER: If you click the link will all your dreams come true. Only side-effect is that you will be #WOKEN

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/937905659961470976

Ringdalen

After a horrible Raw 25 and a amazing NXT: Takeover is it finally time for the Royal Rumble.

This seems to be one of the most unpredictable Rumble´s ever and I am very excited to see what will happen. My wish is for Dolph Ziggler to win, or Braun Strowman if he lose the Universal Championship match. Dolph Ziggler vs AJ Styles at Wrestlemania would be a dream match and Ziggler was at his best in years when he recently left.

Imagine a crowd reaction like this with Ziggler coming back as number #30 xbow

As for the female Royal Rumble would my dream winner be Candice LeRae. Please WWE, make that happen. xpray

Who do you want to see victorious in the Rumble matches? :D

DaFlo

Banned
Both rumble matches ... xfaint xheat xbow

Holy sh!t best PPV in long time (even though other matches were rather meh). Need to rewatch the rumbles xbow Hopefully Raw picks up at that level tonight.

bURN

25gqyl4.png
Match#1
First ever 6 Women elimination Chamber match.The Contestants

1 Alexa Bliss
2. Sasha Banks
3. Mickie James
4.Sonja Deville
5. Mandy Rose
6. Bailey

Bailey ad Sonja Deville started the match! The rest were caged! Mandy Rose enters the "Chamber" third! Sasha Banks enters the "Chamber" fourth! Mickie James enters the "Chamber" fifth. No eliminations yet!
Mickie James climbs the top of the "Chamber" and she eliminates Sonja DeVille and immediately after Bailey eliminates Mickie James, also Mandy Rose is eliminated! Alexa Bliss enters the "Chamber" last and now it is a triple threat! Bailey vs Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss! Who will reign supreme?
Bailey has been eliminated by Sasha Banks! Now it is Alexa Bliss vs Sasha Banks. Now a back and forth match!

Alexa Bliss pins Sasha Banks and therefore retains the Women's Championship!

Match #2 Titus World Wide vs The Bar for Raw Tag Team Champions

Titus O'neil and Apollo Crews enter first and Cesaro and Sheamus ( Tag Team Champions) enter now!

Sheamus and Cesaro win!

Match # 3 Asuka vs Nia Jax

Winner :Asuka

Match # 4 Bray Wyatt vs Matt Hardy!
Matt Hardy wins

I guess the rumors are true! Rhonda Rousey and Kurt Angle will be facing Triple and Stephanie Mc Mahon at Wrestle Mania! Rhonda Rousey signed the contract and put Triple H through a table, and Stephanie slaps Rhonda!

Match # 5
. 7 Men Elimination Chamber!

The contestants

1. Elias
2. John Cena
3 The Mizz
4. Seth Rollins
5. Roman Reigns
6. Finn Balor
7. Braun Strowman

Mizz , Seth Rollins and Balor start the match!
John Cena enters the match fourth!
Roman Reigns enters the match fifth!
Braun Strowman enters 6th ..
No eliminations yet!
Braun Strowman eliminates Mizz
Elias enters the match 7th
Braun Strowman eliminates Elias. :(
Braun Strowman eliminates John Cena
Braun Strowman eliminates Finn Balor
Braun Strowman eliminates Seth Rolins
Surprise Surprise.. ( not) Roman Reigns eliminates Braun Strowman..

The love with Roman Reigns and WWE continues! Rolleyes!

Roman Reigns winns Elimination Chamber, so this means Brock Lesnar vs Romam Reigns at Wrestle Mania for Universal Champion

bURN

WWE FASTLANE

RANDY ORTON WINS THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP DEFEATING BOBBY ROODE
CARMELLA DEAFEATS NAOMI
CHARLOTTE FLAIR DEFENDS HER TITLE AGAINST RUBY RIOTT ,AND ASUKA CAME OUT TOCHALLENGE CHARLOTTE AT WRESTLE MANIA.
AJ STYLES DEFENDED HIS TITLE AGAINST 5 OTHER SUPERSTARS. MAKING AJ STYLES VS SHINSUKE NAKAMURA A REALITY AT WRESTLEMANIA

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Absolutely furious at the releases today. Worst thing that creative/Vince could've done was split up The IIconics...only to then pair them up with random tag partners.

giphy.gif

Very shocked about Samoa Joe as well, I know he had his injuries, but he's such a natural orator, he'd become such a great voice on commentary as well!

It's one thing if they privately asked to be released (Mickie's tweet alluded to that, but some of these feel out of left field) regardless I know that everyone released today will be able to bounce back and thrive elsewhere.

Top Bottom