Contact us

WV37 STOCKHOLM SEMI-FINAL 2 Results show at 20,00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawadharma

Is there any non-qualifier result?

FilipFromSweden

Sorry people, due to an issue I can't release the score sheet of semi-final 2 today since I am having a problem with it (the votes of [MENTION=11745]DannyDS[/MENTION] was accidentally deleted making the scoreboard incompleted)

daniels1000

Semi-final 2 sheet

whatvr - Detailed voting grid

Keep in mind that the sheet is only done to 96,2 % and will be updated as soon as we have fixed the problem. The votes are still valid though as I looked through all the votes before confirming all qualifiers. I did release a result table for all non-qualifying countries/regions after the results show, turns out it was invalid as I had forgotten to add the REJU votes (after looking at them to see if they changed the outcome)

You haven't sent me REJU votes, only Final and OP spreadsheets.

Another thing I noticed: Svealand's votes are wrong. According to her post http://www.escunited.com/t12726-25/#post1341616, she gave 12 to Finland (not 10), 6 to North Korea (not 5) etc. (everything is wrong probably) and she gave no points to Lorraine (12 points in the spreadsheet). I didn't check other votes, but this one caught my eye because it was first in the list and it was too weird to me that she had given 12 to Lorraine. :lol:

Btw, why don't you use Excel? It's such a handy tool.

esc87fan

When I hosted 35, I kept 2 files: a main Excel spreadsheet and a Notepad file that listed all the voters and their points in the order I received them. That way I knew all the points were accurate when I plugged them into Scorewiz

FilipFromSweden

Well, I feel like an idiot. This was my first time hosting anything ever, sorry guys :?
The score sheet I am showing you guys here is actually a copy of the '' original '' one I used, I only transfered all the votes and something must have gone wrong with the votes from Anna (Svealand) but has now been updated, North Korea is also there so now, if nothing else is wrong, it should all be done to 100%

About the REJU sheet: it will be done soon!

Amir

Veteran
If I would not have given :12: to :dk: I would have qualified xcrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom