Contact us

WV161 ××× GRAND FINAL BELGRADE ××× Winner is revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

empo21

Veteran
Congrats, Hiji and :al: hot winner xheat

Thank you so much for the 4th place, I think I've now collected all top 5 placements xheart xheart

Thank you for allowing me to host xlove It's something I've wanted to do ever since I joined and I had a blast preparing this edition for you xlove xlove xlove

WV stays in the Balkans xheat

edit oop also scoreboard stuffs here

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :al:! :) And thank you @empo21 for a great edition. I really loved the folk art theme of all the graphics. xbow

Thank you SO much for 7th place and all the points to :svea:! xlove xhug xrose

:12: :ie: :kant: :dk: xheart
:10: :ca: :lv: xheart
:8: :ba: :en: xheart
:7: :ru: xheart
:6: :de: :pe: :gr: ::guel xheart
:5: :be: :hk: xheart
:3: ::sile xheart
:2: :it: :sobr: xheart
:1: :uk: :pl: xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Albania

No shame being last in the final, at least I got there and that's a win for me. Thanks for all the wonderful support!
In fact I gave you a point in the end didn't I? That's how mental confusing this ranking was, so many changes!

Congrats Hiji and :al: - hot cut, and great to see you grab the win! xclap

Thank you everyone for the 9th place for :nl: - after the feedback from the semi LL, I honestly thought my entry was too much to grab any big points, but it was amazing to see the support for it here xlove

Legends:
:12: :at:
:10: :marm: :paci: :en: :us: :ua:
:8: :fr: :jp:
:6: :west: :kr: :ru:
:4: :cn: :cy:
:3: :de: :dk:
:2: :al:
:1: ::sudo ::texs :hu:

Awesome ethno-hosting @empo21 - perfectly executed xheya

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
200.gif

My 12 won - second time in a row!

TEBRİKLER AŞKOOOOOOOOO @hijirio xkiss So happy for my sis xrunhug You have proven once again that music is fireworks 🎆

XHAMADANI VIJA VIJAAAA
ASHT KOSOVA
O ASHT SHQIPNIA
:xk::al:

And thanks @empo21 sis for this FANTASTIC hosting. Vsiçki sa na Belgrade biliyosun. Abla slay ettin sus.

Nicholas123

Congrats to our winner, it actually missed on my votes, being 11th or sth (for real). The results overall are fine, many of my faves landed in the top 10. A bit sad for :ba: though.

Thnk you empo for a great hosting. xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you for the top 10, dear jurors, Eimear, one of my hottest choices and the best I've reached with :ie: so far, "Hibernia"! xlove xhug xrose

Individually: xrunhug

CANADA 6
THE NETHERLANDS 2
GERMANY 10
UK 2
CENTRAL CANADA 8
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 12 xheart
MONGOLIA 1
AUSTRIA 2
IRELAND 1
SPAIN 1
JAPAN 10
DENMARK 10
PERU 5
LATVIA 12 xheart
ENGLAND 6
GREECE 7
SVEALAND 12 xheart
SILESIA 7
NORTHEASTERN USA 8

CYPRUS 1

Really nice, congrats Hiji for your second victory. Albania was decent and quite creative, the Hiji ballad that finally won. I'm expecting a super hot Zadik hostink after all the iconic Zadiks in OM we have experienced so far.

You did a great job here Empo, so many hosting duties and still managed to make them great. You really need to rest after the ongoing OM hosting.
You deserve it. xrose

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations Hiji on the epic Albanian win! This to me came as a surprise but a good one. Has such Fik bop energy to it so of course I'm here for it, and now we can get in the mood for Fikmas xheart

And big congrats as well to Cesar for getting dear Peru a medal (you were just outside my top 10 on this occasion)!

:us: 2nd - 147 Points
:12: :fr: :susa:
:10: :lt: :sobr:
:8: :ca: :svea:
:7: :be: :ie: ::ceca :cn: :lv: :pl:
:6: :jp: :ua:
:5: :au: :uk: ::sile
:4: :mn: :kant: :es:
:3: :coffee:
:2: :gr: :cy:
:1: :ba: :west:

Thanks for that all! Amazing result. I almost didn't take part this edition as real life stuff isn't good currently, but I'll use this as a little pick me up. I'm glad so many different players enjoyed the song. Some nice surprises there. The songs from that Americana NF I held a couple of years back have given me two silvers now... oh and it just hit me, Margo Price from that same NF lost to a Hiji entry as well. History repeating ⚰️ Slay me Hiji!

Lastly and most importantly.. thank you for everything Empo xheart Smooth as butter hosting and lovely shows. If this is indeed to be your last edition with us, I hope it's not permanent and you come back again once the spark returns.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg! My 12 winning. xheat Congrats :al: Hiji on your 2nd victory! Serving us hot bops. What a great winner!!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats once again Hiji on your stunning victory. We love to see it. 🙌 Also to Rainy on his super hot 2nd place, your song had winnerish vibes so i'm not surprised you've done so well. Also to the land of Wendy Sulca and the pot lady, congrats on your 3rd. xheart South America coming thru x

Empo your hosting has been brilliant, the theme, graphics and excitement around it. You certainly made an intriguing and exciting running order for tonights show. It's a shame I wasn't here for it all live. Thank you for hosting. :D

:west: 18th
96pts
:12: :es: :marm: :cn: :ro: the red and yellow theme. xheat
:10: xexcuseme
:8: :se:
:7: xexcuseme
:6: :mn:
:5: :nl: :de: :fr:
:4: :ua:
:3: ::sudo :kr: :neus: :susa:
:2: :paci:
:1: :al:

xrose

thank you for the points and love to my entry. I didn't even know it has been in OM, let alone won it, so I had no idea what to expect. Thank you for all of the points. Especially them elite 4 12s. xbow

cegs5

Congratulations Hiji :al: on your winning!!!! Hot pop is slaying in WV! aldo big congrats to Kai :us: on your second place! I did enjoy both songs, but as I said earlier after submitting my votes, it was such a good edition for my taste, hard to pick only ten.

As for :pe: taking a bronze medal out of nowhere... o_O:eek::love: THANK YOU all for your votes xlove
I'm pleased that the power of flutes and Alborada did it again! Thanks for my first bronze ever, this complete a podium in which Alborada owns silver and bronze! I hold it back for a while before sending panflutes again as I wanted to show other music genres in Peru as well, but what the heck, we don't get many Andean flutes in every edition, so expect more flute realness in the future.

giphy.gif

Thank you empo for a fantastic show! Really loved the design of your banners!

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
Wait wait

I think I won????

Amir

Veteran
Woah congrats Hiji xheat
Didn’t enjoy this song as much as your others but I can’t wait for your filthy hosting xheart

Thanks to our wonderful host und also thank you everyone who voted for :es: xheart xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG that top 3, we love to see it!!!! xheat Congrats :al: Hiji for your victory, a patriotic Albanian hit winning in Serbia is such a Balkan mood, I can't. Sadly I will miss your hosting ;_____;. Congrats to Rainy for 2nd place (GIRL I TOLD U THIS SONG WOULD SLAY IT FINALLY DIDDDDD; bless Alela) and to Cesar as well (it barely missed my top 10 it was such a tough decision).

Thank you so much for the SF votes:
:12: :ro:
:8: :gr:
:7: :tr:
:6: ::guel
:5: :nl: :se:
:2: :hu:
:1: :mn: :pe: :en:

and the REJU voters
:12: :west: :neus:
:8: :kr:
:1: ::texs
xheart

Loved this edition - from the traditional Balkan knitting pattern aesthetics to the super slick scoreboards - you did such a great job Empo and it's really bittersweet that this is (might be?) your last edition with us. Hope you will come back! xrunhug

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
omg xcry I finally have my first place of real winners! I would like to thank the academy etc

and congo rats hiji for avenging 2020 for miss Gjata!!!! #robbeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom