Contact us

WV161 ××× GRAND FINAL BELGRADE ××× Winner is revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Also, I can't download the spreadsheet for some reason? pls help this poor lady

hijirio

Veteran
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I don’t know what to say.

This win really caught me off-guard, I was not expecting it by any means, I was even surprised to qualify to the final. xcry

Thanks for appreciating this Albanian-Kosovar national hit xheat xheat Balkania strong!!!!!!!

I would love to say that I want to host the next edition, and I had crazy hosting ideas that would simply open a new era in the contest, but I’m going through the most hectic era in my life, I’m currently in Cape Town busy with paperwork to get married with my zaddy and I’m going on a Central Asian tour from next week onwards. So the timing couldn’t be worse actually xcry

I’m very proud to have brought Albania its first ever win, and would have loved to show you my lunatic hosting ideas on Albanian soil, but sadly this time I can’t. You have to make me win again once I settle down with my husband and become a lazy housewife with so much freetime xcheer xcheer

Thanks empo sis for the hot show xkiss

The honor is yours @RainyWoods

ferret

Thank you for an amazing 5th place for 🇬🇧 United Kingdom! :cool:
Recently, the results in the top-10 are very rare for me, all the more it was a surprise to get there this time. This song was "killed" in another contest in the quarter finals, so I didn't expect anything good, but... It's a very pleasant surprise! xheart
@empo21, you did a great job, very high quality and beautiful, thanks! xupCongratulations to the winner! 🇦🇱 🇹🇷

Uto

Veteran
My congrats to Hiji of course. Scored the winner, think it's a solid bop. But yeah, I'm sort of glad this one is over. It was just a pretty miserable edition for my tastebuds. This refers only to the music, I loved the low fidelity graphics we were treated to by empo, was quite striking. My thanks of course to him. Next time we meet you will be treated by me to music from Namibia. Hope you'll like it.

empo21

Veteran
I've just been informed

In the Semi 1 REJU votes the vote giver Turkey (who gave 12 to Turkey...) is actually Albania. Everything else with the votes is valid just the country name I misstyped.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Super hot winner, congrats @hijirio sis! xheart

I'm excited with the 8th place for my entry, I had no idea that this song would be successful in WV, I doubted that it would pass from the semi! And tbh I considered another song of the same band instead (that I'm going to send one day in WV for sure), but I chose this one to combine it with my trip to Copenhagen. Thanks for 120 points:

:12::be::uk::sobr:::ceca
:10::ba:
:8::us::kant::ru:
:7::hk:
:5::it:
:4::hu::ie::gr::lv:
:3::svea::pl:
:2:::sile
:1::susa::fr:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
bummed-cat-annoyed-cat.gif

You were supposed to all make me win and then I turn down hosting (with a lovely PQ 👉👈) pretending it's because I want to give others the nightmarish delightful task of hosting when really it's just because I'm in lazy mode. I see how it is. You want me to work for this PQ. I promise I'll give you my decision by tonight. I do have a couple of ideas but need to get myself in the mood for them, and work out if I'd be able to pull them off.

And don't worry Hiji. You'll win again soon for sure, giving us such hot hits as you have been doing. It's a shame we can't come this edition to Albania but you focus on all that life stuff for now and get your 162nd win this next edition.

Edit: I'll host. I'll have the schedule topic with more details hopefully up sometime tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
You seem to once again win with iconic countries ::sa :al: xheat
:fr: ended in SF2's place of real winner, but at least I got two iconic 12 xheat

Thanks empo for the show !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom