Contact us

WV161 ××× GRAND FINAL BELGRADE ××× Winner is revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

empo21

Veteran
TzyG3t6.jpg

SosEpSf.gif

SosEpSf.gif

TEXT SHOW

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
::texs voted !

Probably one of the strongest editions in a while, felt like all my top 10 deserved a 12, lord, I don't think I have any hair left after trying to rank them

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. When all was said and done, I ended up with a shortlist of 14 songs so early apologies to the 4 I had to leave out. Good luck everyone!

Fierro

Ok before the voting I didn't think I'd give this song :12: but in the end I couldn't resist to reward it because it sums up this edition perfectly (sadly some of my top favorites did not qualify)

Splendid work done on the show, these Slavic patterns on the banners push me towards buying a knitting kit xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This final has been too damn strong, my entire top 3 - hell, even top 6! - consists of songs I'd gladly give 12 in any other edition. Alas, this is the final time I'm voting for a while. Best of luck with your results and see y'all in WV163 xcry

Uto

Veteran
I voted. Weakest WV since forever. People who are like 'omg this final so strong' need to try harder or you'll never be Pot D.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
We at the States have voted. My 12 was easy peasy after losing Russia, Brazil and Austria who might have just been able to challenge it had they made it. I really do love my top pointer though. My 10 (which rose up from its middling position in the semis) is random as heck and I hope will make the juror smile as the entry did so for me, at a time when I really needed it. They probably won't be expecting the points.

And once again Empo, much appreciation for the beautiful, cozy show xheart I love the banners.

cegs5

:pe: has voted. Although I lost my top semi pointers Denmark and Lithuania, I actually emjoyed this edition. I got a solid shortlist with 15 songs! Good luck everyone!

theditz83

Veteran
Meant to share this with you guys earlier - during the second chorus of my entry's video, I seriously think the "characters" are channelling what it would be like if me and some of my forum buddies met....

Case in point 1 - me and @Ana Raquel getting dirty with the hot classic Eurodance hits...
Screenshot-20221025-223254-You-Tube.jpg

Case in point 2 - me, @Leydan & @theCONWEL living our best Scandi-disco lives...
Screenshot-20221025-223327-You-Tube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom