WV159 Constanta | Grand Final | RESULTS : 29TH JULY AT 20:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Agaaaaaaaaaaaaadoo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree

SAYAY

Thanks for 8 points Mongolia :love:

And thanks for the love for Portugal from the POT C gang and everyone else who voted! Congrats Polaaaaaand!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omgg Another great winner!! xbow WV is serving hard with these winners lately. xheat Congratulations Merio!!

Heres a totally random and unrelated Alien gif.
alien-isolation-alien.gif

Good sloot bop won! Congrats Merio, I loved the sonk and Doda! Made my deek stiff!

mario-smg4.gif

Ukraine was amazing, thank you Vlad for delivering. Almost winning, but runner-up placement is still great.

8th place for Norway is not bad. The vocals were off-putting but solid sonk overall made all through to top 10. Thank you cuties! xheart

Super iconic hostink from Niko and Looren! Everything was spectacular and damn fun, even if the results dragged a bit but it was very entertaining. You both should host again. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Mario once again, thank you Niko and Looren for your brilliant hosting. It's been super fun and suspenseful, Zadik sisters on fire. 🔥

Thank you for my results everyone. Stealing that 3rd from Rainy is bittersweet, happy for 3rd, sad to rob it from someone else on the final scoreboard. No matter, is mine now xoxo. This remix version is amazing and It's been in my main music playlist since Fofo sent it to WLSC a lifetime ago. I finally decided I wanted to send it and it felt perfect for a Niko edition. Obviously I was right xxx

:susa: 3rd
148pts

:12: :ro: :cn: :cy: :west: :se:
:10: :hr:
:8: :nl: :es: :pe:
:7: :paci: :at: :mn:
:6: :il:
:5: ::sudo :al: :seou:
:4: xexcuseme
:3: :kr: :it: :neus:
:2: :ua:
:1: :de:

Sorry If I missed anyone, I think I did. xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Woooo, congrats :pl: - a worthy winner for sure, and delighted at the thought of a hot Keng hosting 🔥

Niko and Looren - thank you for the beautiful hosting in beautiful Constanta, 'twas a mood and we stanned hard xrunhug

Massive thank you for all of the votes for HAEVN and :nl: - Top 5 is fabulous, and I'm so glad to give back to the other pots after them perhaps feeling a little less than impressed by my winning entry in 157 :lol:

:nl: 136 points
5th place

:12: :ar: ::texs :pe:
:10: :west:
:8: ::gali :ca: :uk: ::ceca :neus:
:7: :es: :svea: :lv: :gr:
:6: :sobr:
:5: xshrug
:4: :ie:
:3: :pl: :pt:
:2: :paci: :hr:
:1: ::guel :be:

And Pot A & B legends, do not fear - slightly more regular Ditz sonk incoming for 160 xheat

ferret

Meanwhile... News from a parallel universe.

At3W0nX.png

:lol::lol:

Ok, that was expected. I have long resigned myself to the fact that reaching the final in this contest will be an extra difficult task for me. Thanks to everyone who helped and voted for 🇬🇧 United Kingdom! xheart

Congratulations Merio and 🇵🇱 Poland! :cool: But there will be no "special entry" this time. The song has been chosen for a long time and it is as dark as my mood at the moment. Thanks to Nikolai and Looren for hosting! xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom