Contact us

WV153 BELGIUM FINAL, ONE COUNTRY WON AND THE REST ALL LOST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
Dear people,

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the final.
Special mention to Catalonia who won a match of chessboxing to get there.
I made people watch chessboxing.
Think about that.

Ok so for final show, the banners we had for semi can't really be used.
I thought it was a good idea, because the idea is horrible, but it's just a horrible idea, so yeah it's no good.

Here is show:

:ua:Southern USAFive KnivesSugarAshleyWright
:ua:BelgiumSuicide CommandoWithout RegretUto
:ua:BremenFaun feat. VersengoldDrei Wandererwhiteshoes
:ua:MexicoPedro VadharLos Cuatro Elementoscegs5
:ua:CataloniaBelén AguileraVértigoAusesken
:ua:SudogwonJessie Yun ft. KiloTangoTwilightSeok-jin
:ua:JapanStreetDimension NinjaZoboCamel
:ua:ItalyMatia BazarElettrochocKrishoes
:ua:SpainShakiraTe Aviso, Te AnuncioAmir
:ua:NunavutTanya TagaqColonizer (Nordic Mix)iowacorn
:ua:FinlandBattle BeastEye of the StormMilos-BC
:ua:MoldovaNatali DenizZurnanın AvasıEwigkeit
:ua:AustraliaArca ft. SiaBorn YesterdayWolvXCII
:ua:DenmarkAgnes HartwichBorn in Shades of BlueEkholmia
:ua:BulgariaGalenaTi Ne Si Za Menempo21
:ua:SwedenTove LoHow LongtheCONWEL
:ua:SeoulOMEGA XLove Me LikeSteffan
:ua:SvealandAnna StadlingNär Allt Det Här Är ÖverStargazer
:ua:Western USAMayssa KaraaCall me a StrangerGera11
:ua:UkraineScott Rill & Yasmin LevyLa AlegriaFierro
:ua:The NetherlandsKim-LianRoad To Heaventheditz83
:ua:SilesiaSvitaPrzez Gajdogmeat
:ua:PolandDodaFake LoveGenesis
:ua:ValenciaL'Ham de FocLluna D'AlgepsMARCOMEN
:ua:BavariaJulie Byrne & Jefre Cantu-LedesmaLove's Refraindaniels1000

Votes to me

Last edited:

Ausesken

Enhorabuena Amir!! xheart xbow You did it again, and with another song I LOVE xheat

Thank you everyone who voted for ::cata It was a song that kinda reminded me of 'Hijo de la luna' (but Mecano's song is way ahead, of course), liked it from the first minute and decided perhaps some of you would appreciate it as well.

This was supposed to be a crap edition, and instead it's been original and it's been fun! Either @Uto made false advertising or I have to conclude that I like crap. All joking aside, thank you for the hosting!

Amir

Veteran
Amir the new Trece! Such a King!
If anyone would have told me half a year ago that this sentence would be said, I would have spilled my vodka

Srsly I'm a little speechless right now, but very grateful! Thank you so much everyone who voted for Shakira and :es:
This song is one of my favourite childhood songs that never gets old for me and I was quite shocked that no one had sent if before me. I always prefer winners that don't have a few billion views, but I just had to send it for that reason.

Big congrats to Mr. Pern and your silver medal. Your song grew so much on me, that I actually regret that I didn't give it :12: xlove

Big thanks to @Uto and your very entertaining and unique hosting. It's a shame I missed the LLs due to my pubby not working,
but the final resluts show was very entertaining! Well done, pls win again xoxo

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omgggg Congrats :es: Amir!!! Spain era back in WV and am living for it. You've really been eating it up lately and leaving no crumbs for anyone. Shakira proving herself once again with a victory. Which is then sweetened further with my 8 pointer in 2nd, and then another hot fave in 3rd. Great results and outcome tbh. Thank you Uto for your hosting, you have such a unique flare with how you host that makes every time stand out, immensely fun and certainly one to remember. Thank you for hosting, and thank you for the 12! I knew my entry was perfect for your edition. xheat

Onto that, thank you so much for the love and support to my entry, I wasn't entirely sure if i'd make it given how abbrasive the song was but nah it made it and got some hot points, it is much appreciated thank you. ♥️ Southern USA knows what the boys want

:susa: 18th
98pts

:12: :be: :br: xbow
:10:
:8: :it: :vn:
:7: :bg: :se: :ru:
:6: :at:
:5: :kr: ::ista :paci:
:4: :seou: :es:
:3: :tr:
:2: :ro:
:1: :nl: :au: :md:

xrose

daniels1000

Congrats Amir :D

Thank you everyone who voted for Bavaria xheart Didn't expect much more than the bottom of the table, but I'm really glad some of you loved this dreampop gem that became a special song for me during last months.

:12: :uk: Bremen xlove
:7: :fr: :us:
:5: ::sudo :dk:
:4: :be: :sobr: :svea:
:3: :ca: :it: :lv:
:2: :west:

Bad result for my favorite :au: :( Loved that song

Thanks for this lifechanging hosting Uto xbow Really wish I could have attended the final results show

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So, so bummed I missed all of this. Uto, your balls are simply fabulous. You know me. I like a nice ball and there were hundreds of them. The shows were so much fun and very you. Thank you Uto and also your cohost Gaëlle for giving us such charmingly kooky stuff to look at. It was a blast and a half.

And yay for the winner. A big congratulations to Mr. Amir 🥇 xheat xlove Laundry Service was perhaps the album of my childhood. I was obsessed. Whenever Wherever was the first time I'd heard South American music played on our radios here. It reminded me of the Peruvian street band that I'd hear in town. Little Rainy was entranced. You picked a goodie from the album and it's a very well deserved victory.

And many congratulations as well to Mario 🥈 and Gera 🥉 Keng also coming 2nd on his 100th edition, oh my! The talent.

Journalist

Congrats Mr. @Amir xheart Well-deserved victory!
Thank you dear hosts for amazing edition! This show was really spectacular and very, very interesting. I really enjoyed it! xclap
Our voting videos are great - once again, it's a splendid idea and fantastic job!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah, Shakira winning WV? Quite the #ThrowbackThursdaySunday! Very delighted with this winnner and the top five overall. Denmark was severely robbed though. Congrats to Merio for winning the hot runner-up position and thank you so much for 3rd place! I've been planning to send this song for quite a while and I finally had the opportunity to do so, especially in an edition hosted by Iranian sensation Uto. I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

:12: :ch: :en:
:10: :ca: :pl: :cali:
:8: ::sudo :seou: :br: :hu:
:7: :paci: :cy:
:6: ::cata :susa: :se: :cn:
:5: :fi:
:4: Bavaria
:3: :kr: :md: :at:
:2: ::nuna :dk: :no: :vn: ::sile
:1: :au: :fr: :lv:
xrose

Great hosting Uto & Gaëlle, it was certainly one of a kind! Pubby doesn't work for me so I sadly had to skip the live results, but it was a very interesting concept!

See y'all in :es: Hola, mi bebé-bé xdance

Uto

Veteran
Great hosting Uto & Gaëlle, it was certainly one of a kind! Pubby doesn't work for me so I sadly had to skip the live results, but it was a very interesting concept!
We watched pictures of dogs underwater, Picard explaining what a Dyson sphere is, 30 seconds of profound silence, banana doge and the Ukrainian national anthem. And a couple songs people sent me.

theditz83

Veteran
We watched pictures of dogs underwater, Picard explaining what a Dyson sphere is, 30 seconds of profound silence, banana doge and the Ukrainian national anthem. And a couple songs people sent me.
Honestly, just reading that post brought it all flooding back - woke up this morning and thought it may have just been one of my trippy dreams, but nope - it actually happened xheat

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I wasn't able to watch this final yesterday. I loved the show, though! Very well done, @Uto ! 😍🥰xclap

Congratulations on your victory @Amir ! Success is written all over your nick right now! :D I'm not Shakira's fan, but at least it isn't a terrible winner either. :D (y)

To what my own votes concerns

:12: SUDOGWON
:10: SILESIA
:8: BREMEN
:7: VALENCIA
:6: FINLAND
:5: SVEALAND
:4: MEXICO
:3: CATALONIA
:2: WESTERN USA

:1: THE NETHERLANDS

ranking my top 7 was incredibly hard. Sorry for the "low" points :svea: and :mx:! Both songs worth definitely more, ofc.

See you soon in :es: again! 😁

Last edited:

Krishoes

Congrats :es: and Amir! xcheer

Thank you to the hosting team!

I don't know where I placed because I struggle with the show but thank you for your votes for :it: anyway xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom