Contact us

WV150 🐾 FINAL ROAD 🐾 RESULTS SHOW 21:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Maybe the person who does this is just like me and has like 15 10/10s at every semis :lol: :lol:

raichu-faint.gif

it's a problem every edition :lol:

Fierro

I think it's my first thanks post with points and flags. Never do this usually

:12: :cn: :cy: xlove
:10: :lb: xlove
:8: :ar: :west: :dk: :uk: xlove
:7: :ma: :mx: xlove
:6: :de: xlove
:5: :ca: :paci: :whistle:
:4: ::ceca :at: :se: :whistle:
:3: :seou: :jp: :whistle:
:2: IOTAP
:1: :nl: :susa: :svea: :lv: :ru: :giggle: (surprised from Anna's and Aigars points tbh)

So, wow. After looking into Semifinal results I had two shocks. First one - I merely qualified by regular, sharing the same place with Russia. Not that it would be shocking to NQ in such a strong semi, but i thought that If I qualify it's unlikely from 12th position :lol:
Second shock - REJU victory. Thankfully, I managed to qualify by regular, but even if smth went wrong there, I'd secure qualification thanks to REJU. Really grateful for people's support, I usually don't do well by REJU.

Now we are closing ::ostl run, which was VEEERY fun, on 9th place. It's a great result (I had low hopes for that). I think this region will be taken soon by some smart person which rediscovers it for community. I plan to send to the other contests those Norwegian entries that I didn't send during this era.

See you in :ua: Ukraine next year!

Uto

Veteran
So, wow. After looking into Semifinal results I had two shocks. First one - I merely qualified by regular, sharing the same place with Russia. Not that it would be shocking to NQ in such a strong semi, but i thought that If I qualify it's unlikely from 12th position :lol:
Second shock - REJU victory. Thankfully, I managed to qualify by regular, but even if smth went wrong there, I'd secure qualification thanks to REJU. Really grateful for people's support, I usually don't do well by REJU.

Imagine the bricks I was shitting. Right at the end you were completely drawing dead in regular yet in REJU you got a massive boost. Suddenly my Q depended on you. If Russia had one more point you were REJU winner and I would miss my spot in the final. A couple hours before a similar situation existed where I both had to root for Svealand in regular and against Svealand in REJU and I was like what is this you are doing to me pedro.

Russia robbed though.

Such a hot edition this has been! A hot winner that isn't an Evanescence rehash, hot songs and especially, a damn hot theme.

1u4lO40.jpg
kJNjU9z.jpg

Thank you Uto and Edweis for delivering! Everything was just flawless!

Ok placement for Brazil too.

l341.png

Thanks bois and gurls!

Gabor77

I've been through difficult times, lately. I'm recovering from a burnout and I'm still not certain when I will be back to school (for some reasons WV is always my confessionary :lol:). I do not want you to feel sorry for me, it happens to millions of people, sadly, and more and more... and I'm already recovering moderately and feeling much better. But there were times where I was connected to this forum and I was dying inside, I couldn't even think, I didn't feel any motivation to do whatever usually keeps me up and, of course I miss my work and the kids, and once again, this forum and music where the exceptions.
This being said, It gets harder to keep quiet when there are obvious things that I observed for many many times, probably years already. I mean, if someone likes (😍) a few of your songs, says how lovely others are in a few LLs and rarely gives you a single point, it's weird. When two songs like ours that were clearly from the same genre and I don't get a single point, not that I was expecting 1 this time, no, no, not at all (:lol: :lol:) and I almost help that other person's song to win, believe me, it sucks! :p
I only wrote what I wrote because there are countless episodes where I observed many things that I don't understand. But they are real, sadly.

I could have been quiet, but you see, being quiet sometimes doesn't help. I didn't want to start a drama, or involve you guys in a personal matter, because it's also true that, as a matter of fact, I don't care, this is a game and I play by the rules. If I was unhappy or frustrated because of this or any other aspect, I would have long left. But I don't. You can say: "oh, no one's forced to vote in your songs", and you are sbsolutely right. (y) But when there's an obvious pattern, things change. I don't know the reasons behind this pattern, I just wanted to leave the idea clear that I'm not stupid and that if I kept silent I would explode. Better to cause a little drama then hurting yourself inside. I never block songs, I don't vote for people, but their choices, and I admit my many mistakes I've done with my voting over the years.

So, I'm just writing this to explain why I had such a reaction and to apologise if I spoiled the party or the excellent hosts' work. But I'm not sorry that I spoke out.

My wishes for all of you and your beloved ones:

HNY2021_960_1640512284427_1640512311559.jpg

If you have a problem with me personally (which you obviously have), PM me and we can talk about it. Here you won't get another answer from me... I think it's pretty shitty of yours to bring anything up against me here (in the thread) and especially at this moment (the first time I achieve a TOP 3 placement). But I mean haters are always gonna hate xqueenbitchxcookie

To anyone else who has a problem with me, or wants to send me some love (xlove) you can always PM me. I ain't here for this type of bullshit, throughout a results show. Thanks xrunhug

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay so,

First of all, thank you for your patience, I kinda underestimated the amount of work it would require so yeah, long shows happened. Thank you for your kind words in general, I'm glad to see the majority of you appreciated it xlove
Some of you might already know, but I always have... million of hosting ideas flying by the minute (and half of them are incompatible with a working schedule). But strangely enough.... the Pokémon Hosting Idea only came up to me... a few weeks ago ? I swear, I don't know how I didn't connect the 2 dots beforehand.
But once I'd got it in my brain I knew I would have been really sad to not have the opportunity to do it, even though I knew the possibilities were extremely thin. But guess what, it happened and I can't thank you enough for that xheart

That being said, congratulations :west: ! From my NF votes you know Judas was my least fav, but I think it's very iconic that you won the 150th edition with Gaga as your 100th entry.

Thank you to the legends that supported us
:7: :ca:
:6: :seou: :nl:
:5: :ar: :uk: :cy:
:4: :fi: ::nwit
:3: :svea: :lv: :lond:
:2: :cn:
:1: Nunavut

And finally, I already did it in private obviously but too much isn't enough so : THANK YOU UTO because you had my back for the whole edition and you had to spend a lot of hours posting results which I'm immensely grateful for xcry
And not to mention you not only agreed with all my silly ideas, but added more in the process 🤡

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to Ashley!! Overjoyed to see such a fabulous Gaga song winning!! xcheer Well done to our hosting team as well; so much time and effort spent on every aspect of the show shining through!!

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for all your points xheart and excited for my next edition with Morocco!

I was hopeful for maybe an 11-20 placement, but in general I always regard qualifying for the final as a success. So thank you all xheya

A big congrats to Ashley for the hot W xheat

Uto

Veteran
Should probably say some stuff too. Loved this edition because the stuff Edweis and I pulled was just plain nuts and has me on my best behavior. I mean honestly when you start your work as a co-host creating a questionnaire to assign Pokemon you know Kansas is going bye bye and I haven't seen the place since. Results were very intense both for semis (as I was in that 50/50 situation) and finals (because a close finish always looked to be likely). Loved that.

So yeah on the winner then, Ashley of course congratulations. I like Judas, I think it's not the most appealing Gaga song, but it has a mighty melody and the production just straight up works with the incessant pulse from the heavy drums and fairly thick aggressive synths. It sounds quite industrial all in all, that's how I tend to like my pop. Only downside is that it's such a well-known hit and I prefer to hear new stuff. Very happy that it won though, I think it's healthy for the contest to see straight-forward pop win again.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hello update. I will host xxx Schedule will come up in the next couple of days. We're either going to Colorado or New Mexico. Decisions to be made.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Congratulations to the very deserving Ashley, thank you for :neus: semi points, and thank you @Edweis for a great hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom