Contact us

WV139 KAUAI 🌴 🥥 The Garden Isle 🌺 🍃 Animal Crossing theme (come and pick your villager!) [FINAL DRAW PAGE 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So 45 of you chose a villager, we'll say 46 as I'll do the right thing and give Oleg the ferret squirrel.

I'll give you latecomers an extra hour to tell me what villager you'd like before I start picking out myself the remaining few. I've already been going through some options.

.......... excuse me? Eugene in an ugliest villagers list!? What kind of insult is this? Sick and twisted. Outrageous behaviour.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
3e4.gif

A
J3nuRXh.png

B

xdqYBiM.png

C
DgCil1i.png

D
aisfz2u.png

E

9W6y3Tf.png

F
HG0PkP7.png

N
DEm0FlK.png

PQ
F0e13yy.png

SEMI 1 (USA VOTES HERE)
tND7g62.png

SEMI 2 (NORWAY VOTES HERE)
5Gd4N0C.png

giphy.gif

So Serbia with the honours of kicking this edition off and the Greece closing the semis! It's bound to be a hot time! Hope you all like your draws (of course you don't but such are the cruel and unkind ways of Ms. Random.org).

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
this draw.....

me arguing with Rainy and also me in the back looking at this:
sims-4-real-housewives-simwives-sexy-sex-woohoo-mod-rich-hack-vita-alto-bella-goth-sims-5-machinima.gif

theditz83

Veteran
This is a draw - it has songs in a random order - the results shall be what they shall be...

No idea of my chances either way, so I'm all good whatever ;)

esc87fan

Semi 2, finally something different. I've been wanting to send this song for a long time so I hope my semi likes it

c3d1d5fc-2c55-43ac-ad5b-1b658479664a-AC-Biden-Harris.png

BernadetteCydonia

6th in Semi 1, I don't think I got a bad semifinal draw afterall. Putting all hopes into P!nk like never before now

hijirio

Veteran
This draw...........................
Anxiety intensifies........................

anxiety.jpg

Evangeline

Interesting draw! I used to be consistently in Pot B when I participated a few years ago, so I'm happy to see a lot of them in semi 1 xhugI won't be able to make it to the LL tonight unfortunately :(

Good luck everyone! xcheer

BernadetteCydonia

When's tonight LL, even?

I will probably once again not attend it either but have fun and good luck everyone! (Need someone to volunteer to scour the LL comments for Northeastern USA for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom