Contact us

WV139 KAUAI 🌴 🥥 The Garden Isle 🌺 🍃 Animal Crossing theme (come and pick your villager!) [FINAL DRAW PAGE 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
I don't know anything about Animal Crossing but if you have a kamel I'll take it :lol:
Kai posted the animals featured in the post below if that helps ;)

So far we have:

5 - Wolf
3 - Cub, Deer
2 - Squirrel, Sheep, Dog, Cat
1 - Koala, Rhino, Anteater, Lion, Horse, Penguin, Hamster, Eagle, Gorilla, Goat, Frog, Hippo, Rabbit, Ostrich, Pig

No love yet for:

Bear, Bull, Chicken, Cow, Duck, Elephant, Kangaroo, Monkey, Mouse, Octopus, Tiger

So yeah, there's a lot of woof.

JamieBrown

::vstl wants a character with V. I've thought about Vic, the Bull, but leave it to the lovely hosts to decide which one is the best

hijirio

Veteran
VioleNt the snooty gorilla for :tr: please xkiss

kopachka

I found out that the animal representative of Småland is lovely lutra lutra, but there is no otter offered among the species. :( We'll try with Grizzly the bear instead as I liked its sweater. xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Forty animals in now and we're still yet to see:

Bird, Chicken, Cow, Duck, Monkey, Mouse, Octopus, Tiger

No pressure to pick any of those of course but for any juror that doesn't select a villager, I'll probably try and fill in what we're missing when I'm choosing for them. It would be fun to have one of every species.

Uto

Veteran
If no one takes Marina I will blank everyone apart from maybe 10 or so songs I like.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
If no one takes Marina I will blank everyone apart from maybe 10 or so songs I like.

0edfbe96b36644d175c8a48ed66561eae9e95c0a.gifv

She'll very likely be forced onto someone when I'm choosing for the lazy those without time as Marina is probably my favourite octopus. People have got until the submission deadline to tell me their villager or else I'm picking
daydreaming.gif
In all honesty though, I'm impressed by the response so far. It's been a lot of fun putting together banners for your choices. I hope you'll like them.

ferret

Is there a ferret or raccoon here for the 🇬🇧 ? :p

theditz83

Veteran
If I didn't love goats as much, I'd defo be taking a tiger. But let me put it out there Kai that if there's more than one goat selected and no tigers and it helps you out with more variety, you can switch me over to Tybalt the Tiger.

Billy is still my first choice though xlove

28855bc330281b1f2a05f9018219d723.gif

Eulaliya

Err, I'm not familiar with Animal Crossing to be honest, but I would like to take Ankha the Cat because Ancient Egypt, Cleopatra (Efendi's past incarnation) and cats :D

Uto

Veteran
Err, I'm not familiar with Animal Crossing to be honest, but I would like to take Ankha the Cat because Ancient Egypt, Cleopatra (Efendi's past incarnation) and cats :D
What if I told you...

Half the Rule 34 content on Animal Crossing is about Ankha.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Yay! Such a cool and unique villager you've chosen Eulaliya. I was wondering why she hadn't been picked yet. Should be simple and fun to make a themed banner for Ankha.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
What is this unjustified cruelty against a beautiful panda!? :jp: chooses Chow the panda.

I literally no word of a lie was about to come here and write that Chow would be handed out randomly tonight as punishment to a player who didn't choose a villager. You sir have just made what we call a CHOICE, and I salute you for it.

What's wrong with Chow? Well, when I purchased Animal Crossing on the Gamecube back in 2004, Chow was one of my first villagers. Immediately he made it very clear that he didn't like me. He'd insult the way I would dress, called me useless, would scream in my face. So deep was my hatred for him that I used to write him hate mail which he obviously couldn't read, either that or he was the master of sarcasm cause the responses I'd get from those letters were the only times he was ever nice to me. The man is vile but just maybe he's changed in the last fifteen or so years?

tumblr_phk5oggeXY1txqfvo_540.jpg
vo3phktwdci41.jpg

tumblr_pf6bgbvWo91qmqkwmo1_1280.png
a92.png

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I literally no word of a lie was about to come here and write that Chow would be handed out randomly tonight as punishment to a player who didn't choose a villager. You sir have just made what we call a CHOICE, and I salute you for it.

What's wrong with Chow? Well, when I purchased Animal Crossing on the Gamecube back in 2004, Chow was one of my first villagers. Immediately he made it very clear that he didn't like me. He'd insult the way I would dress, called me useless, would scream in my face. So deep was my hatred for him that I used to write him hate mail which he obviously couldn't read, either that or he was the master of sarcasm cause the responses I'd get from those letters were the only times he was ever nice to me. The man is vile but just maybe he's changed in the last fifteen or so years?

tumblr_phk5oggeXY1txqfvo_540.jpg
vo3phktwdci41.jpg

tumblr_pf6bgbvWo91qmqkwmo1_1280.png
a92.png
Fitting as james is satan

theditz83

Veteran
I've never taken much notice of Animal Crossing before (but I know my friends have played it for years) but I just have a feeling that with Kai's immersive hosting experience around the theme, I may just be curious enough to learn more. Loving the characterisation already xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom